Setup:
Full Hydro... DWCs w/5"
5" air stones for oxygenation
40 gpm aquarium pump for circulation
5" round net pots​
Nutrients: Bottanicare Pro Gro, Pro Bloom, & Liquid Karma
Lights:
VEG - 8 CFL's (3 2700k, 3 5000k, 2 5500k) 23-27watts each
FLOWER - ??? (prob 1000W HPS or HPS/MH combo bulb)
What Sprouted: 4 White Widow and 3 Crystal ( all alive and well)

Pics... gotta do it next post

4 White Widow on the right. 3 Crsytal ( White Widow x Northern Lights) on the left

March 6th
3-6-all.jpg

March 9th
3-9-all.jpg

3-9-close-up.jpg

March 12th
3-12-close-up.jpg

March 17th
3-17-all.jpg
3-17-close-up.jpg

10 Pointer (one plant had a pair of these)
10-pointer.jpg

Looking Good! :popcorn:

Agreed. A very nice start.

Thank you both and I appreciate you attending this grow.

I'm still learning as most are and I hope I can produce some fatter yields than any of my previous grows. Not sure if I'm harvesting early, not letting them veg enough, or under feeding but I can't seem to get those really fat & sticky colas like I see all the time from other growers.

We shall see what happens here and I feel like I'm off to a good start. They are definitely growing and filling in more each day.

More pics tonight...

3/21/2011

The beauty of it is... I did nothing today with these babies. Haven't touched em since the 17th and they are all still looking very healthy and maturing fast.

White Widow seems to be a vigorous grower compared the Crystal. Widow is growing at nearly 3 times the speed as Crystal and will soon outgrow this 6 plant setup. May switch it to a 4 Widow in the big tub and the 3 Crystal in the smaller. We shall see.

Just for the sake of noting it, the smaller tub's single Crystal is the only plant that has been topped. The rest are natural with some minor trimming so far.

Pics...

Getting Big
11268.jpg

Closer
2866.jpg

Large Veg Leaf
3745.jpg

Another Set of 10 Pointers... (same plant as before... I think this one is male)
4520.jpg

Nice looking plants. Those damn males are always so vigorous at the beginning huh?

Thanks

In my experience, the males grow very thick stems and large leaves much earlier than the girls. And although there really is no 100% way of telling without inducing flower, I'd put money on it that the Widow in the front middle spot of the system will be a male... which sucks because its just gonna suck up nutrients until I know for sure

Nice pictures....they are looking really happy :)

Much appreciated awmartian.

They sure aren't complaining. I've had luck with the Bottanicare nutes and not burning the crap out of em even at high doses. My newest nute batch has twice the concentration but I want to wait till both Crystal have 4 leaf stages b4 adding it gradually. I never actually fully change my nutes either. Kinda like an aquarium... can't just change all of the water and expect the fish or coral especially to live. Keeps em happy I guess. Just hope they yield some fat colas.

Probably gonna flip the switch on April 1st

I have 2 400W HPS Flowering lights but I wanted to get a 1000W Hortilux but may not happen by then.

Back
Top Bottom