Here's a two part question

bigman151

1.how long until a flowering
Plant stops stretching.
2.how long can u lst a flowering plant only reason I ask is im having a minor height issues growing n a old dresser I still have about a foot of space between the plants and my lights and im only one week into flowering here's a pic
IMG00358.JPG

from the top of my thermostat there is a 1.1/2ft then they will fry from the light any suggestions anwsers
response much appreciated thanks n advance

Im having the same problem, Have you already started to LST? if not i doubt you will able to start now, you could carefully bend the main stem down but you have to be REAL careful. after 3 weeks mine stopped stretching (i hope) and has only about 6" from touching the light. I hope this helps Man

1.how long until a flowering
Plant stops stretching.
2.how long can u lst a flowering plant only reason I ask is im having a minor height issues growing n a old dresser I still have about a foot of space between the plants and my lights and im only one week into flowering here's a pic www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/IMG00358.JPG[/URL]
from the top of my thermostat there is a 1.1/2ft then they will fry from the light any suggestions anwsers
response much appreciated thanks n advance

Hey bro,
to answer your question, normally a plant doubles its height from the onset of flower(more depending on strain or whether indica or sativa).
The stretch is usually intense during the first 15-25 days and after that the plant starts to concentrate more on budding..

is this the plant you tried to show us
IMG00358.JPG

they're nice and pretty and bushy... you should be a-ok if you have 1-2 more feet of head room(ya said ya have 1.5)

jus sit back and watch em get all pretty for ya :popcorn::smokin:

hope this helps as well: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Hey thanks a lot hunt,drojo +rep to both of u.as far as the photo goes I tried to do the best I can don't have a cpu only cell phone with limited access but thanks any way

Back
Top Bottom