Hermaphrodite problem?

dave573

I was told that my plants are hermaphroditing because they are too close my 600 watt HPS light. I have no light leaking in the room, my temperature is always between 73 - 83 degrees even right next to the light. Is the light being too close causing this or not. I need some help figuring out why they are hermaphroditing.

Where'd u get the seeds? plants? clones? i would hazard 2 think that u'd suffer some light (burn) damage b4 ur plant would herm on ya...

O... I C..well, f its isolated as such I'd treat it that way too... or compost it. I was thinking someone dumped a bunch of hermclones on ya...

Thank you for the reply's. So I should blame the hermaphrodite problem on the clones I got and not the lighting. The strain is godfather, and I heard great things about it, I would be disappointed to lose it and have to find it again.

Prolly jus a carry-over trait showing itself... 1 of those things.
Grow it out n a ENCLOSED room N LET IT POP ON ITSELF u'll get a bunch of FEMINIZED SEED fr. It-- mist the whole room down as soon after the pollen drops 2 kill xcess pollen n there... n evrywhere...

Back
Top Bottom