Hesi starter kit for soil

greenhousetr

Hey guys , i am going to use Hesi starter kit for soil but i got confused. Here the problem
I am going to use 3 different products
According to instruction
The first one 5 ml per liter
The other one 2 ml per liter
The last one 5 ml per liter
I will use approxmetaly 4 liters water per container
How much nutrients i need to use ?
Basically 20 ml + 8 ml + 20 ml ? Or any another calculation ?

Usually the recommendation on the bottle is for ideal growth and for during rapid growth stage like during the 3rd week and beyond of veg. They do not have enough space on the bottle to describe all the various concentrations for all stages of growth and for all setups. You may not have an ideal setup that allows for perfect humidity and temps for example.

Typically you don't add nutes until the 3rd set of fan leaves in Hydro. In soil if you have a good soil you really don't need nutes. If you have an okay soil you can go at least until heavy growth without nutes and then you can follow the bottle recommendations. If you have poor soil and need to start adding nutes after about a month or so (depends on a lot of things) and you should start at 1/4 the bottles recommendations. gradually work up. otherwise you will burn the plants and stunt them and cause a bunch of problems...possibly making the soil toxic and then you have an ordeal on your hands.

Starting a journal is your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom