Connoisseur pH Perfect A+B

greenhousetr

Hey guys ;

I am about to start my second grow so soon , and i can not decide my soil yet . My first time i used Hesi starter kit.
I have seen this product . Advanced Nutrients CONNOISSEUR pH Perfect a + b ; and i have heard some good infos
anyway , what do you think guys ? Is it worth to try ?

I don't fool with that stuff. Just ProMix and tap water for me. PK nutes at bloom. Keeping it simple. Big healthy plants.
420-magazine-mobile1690841158.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

keeping simple sounds good :) but the product you told is not available to buy around me additionally i need to big ass yields :)

I use advanced nutrients 3 part jungle juice gmb and their hobbyist level nutrients and i love it

Ive never used the connoisseur line but a guy who shops the hydro store i go to swears by it.

On the other hand theres a guy who does like jimmy and keeps it simple and kills my garden

So you can go either way

I would say give it shot i plan too

thanks dude , i am little excited so i am looking for great products but i notice they are personal choices ,
big chance that i will go with Connoisseur this time .

I'' doing my second indoor with connoiseur a&b, big bud, bud candy, override, b-52 and i'm very happy with it, inconvenient, too many bottles but good results.

One example

fdf8f876d75aff01ee28f1370e088965.jpg

I'' doing my second indoor with connoiseur a&b, big bud, bud candy, override, b-52 and i'm very happy with it, inconvenient, too many bottles but good results.

One example

fdf8f876d75aff01ee28f1370e088965.jpg

The most important thing is that you use a system that you're comfortable with, works well and produces good results.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i wonder friends , i was going to use fabric pot 7 gallon , 4 of them and just came up what if i use 3 gallon pots 8 of them ? do you think any better quality and yields ?

Back
Top Bottom