Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect - Questions for those who have used it

TheHydroManA

420 Member
Hey guys,
I'm new here and first time grow, im going to be using the PH perfect range just to make sure everything is sweet and also use VOODOO Juice in the first 2 weeks.

I don't plan to flush my water system until after the grows finished. I heard some guys dont bother and some do.
Im not fussed if i have to but i was wondering if with these nutrients if i just keep topping up the soloution does it throw the PH level out or will it always auto stabilize?

Appreciate any help FAM just trying to foward think any problems

That is a good question @TheHydroManA

I have never used Advanced Nutrients, so I am not a good source for this question, but this may be a grow journal question?

i was wondering if with these nutrients if i just keep topping up the soloution does it throw the PH level out or will it always auto stabilize?
I would think that topping up would change the dynamic of your solution, mainly, because you won't know exactly what your plant is taking up. If you do this without your solution change, your water will in a word become very low on ph and become, what is known as acid rain. I can't under state the important of solution changes once every 6 to 10 days.

Every two or three changes I even flush my roots before adding new nutrients. This prevent a build up of nutrients on the roots. Doing this I have a normal ppm drop of 100 to 200 ppm's on the first day of change.
But, that's just me.

Hope this helps.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom