hey and help lol

Thc Explosion

hey im 18 i live in nj and im tired of paying to much for bud... i wud loveee to grow a few plants tried once b4 but didnt work out... can any1 tell me a cheap and easy setup to practice with ... and why is it so hard to get good seeds any1 have any suggestions 4 that problem?

Hi Thc Explosion, Welcome to the 420Magazine forums. Friendly and informative, and here to help people stand on there own two feet. Glad you got on board. Jump in and start posting. Don't be shy, see you around the forums friend. :peace:

hey im 18 i live in nj and im tired of paying to much for bud... i wud loveee to grow a few plants tried once b4 but didnt work out... can any1 tell me a cheap and easy setup to practice with ... and why is it so hard to get good seeds any1 have any suggestions 4 that problem?

Hello Thc Explosion:welcome: to 420Mag and yes yes yes we can help you learn because we are here to spread information and knowledge about all things Cannabis!:welcome:to you in New Jersey :woohoo: The Newest MMJ Legal State:woohoo::woohoo::theband:
:bigtoke: share a vitual joint with me:passitleft:

Here are the links to some great Seedbanks who are also our sponsors here at 420Mag so you know it's legit
Cannabis Seeds Attitude Marijuana Seeds
let us know what you decide.

Back
Top Bottom