Hey everyone, from the East coast USA here

Lungbutterorbs

Beginner grower here-currently building my set up
Got a 3x3 gorilla tent
And a king plus 600 w. Right now...
Looking into buying a bigger light for the tent bc this light was for my closet which is smaller and it did OK. Was looking at 1200 w viparspectra. Has anyone used this brand? Or used a similar 1200w led in a 3x3?

ALSO looking for reliable genetics. Should i look around locally find some beaners in the flowers around here? Or can i trust websites like attitude to give me some real diesel or kush I'm looking for? Any input and advice helps my name is Orbit.....

Attachments

• 0915181428.jpg
    0915181428.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 71
Welcome Orbit, checkout The Vault or Seedsman for genetics. Look around the forums before you spend money on a new light. Mars Hydro or Timber Grow lights are good light companies.

Hey pennywise thanks for the info ! Will give those two seed banks a look at for sure! As for the lights I've head of a most of those. Looking for something to fit my tent well and stay within 3-500$ budget.
:welcome:

I love my @TimberGrowLights COBS and they are definitely in that range...will light that tent up!

@SeedsMan also great seed bank.

re: Lights

Please check out Our Sponsors.

They are all reliable businesses and have a range of LEDs for any pocket. Please help support our mission by supporting them.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom