Hey everyone here from Jersey

Neecy

420 Member
Been smoking medically for 2-3 yrs. Just a fluke I found seeds and planted them. I know nothing about growing bud and now I don’t know if it looks the way it’s supposed to be. I planted it in I wanna say feb-march. Yea so didn’t know I was gonna need a journal for it. I really didn’t think it would grow. But here it is first picture and I know I have none of the standard stuff needed. Financially can’t. Can someone tell me please if it’s looking good or no good. Thank you for all and any advice y’all can give.

image.jpg

Welcome to 420 magazine @Neecy

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are going to need to feed your lady, if you want to make it to harvest.
I don't know what you financial situation is, but you will need to get some nutrients to get a dissent yield.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Been smoking medically for 2-3 yrs. Just a fluke I found seeds and planted them. I know nothing about growing bud and now I don’t know if it looks the way it’s supposed to be. I planted it in I wanna say feb-march. Yea so didn’t know I was gonna need a journal for it. I really didn’t think it would grow. But here it is first picture and I know I have none of the standard stuff needed. Financially can’t. Can someone tell me please if it’s looking good or no good. Thank you for all and any advice y’all can give.

image.jpg
Hey @Neecy :ciao: Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Cute girl you have.
Let it grow out , at least you'll get experience. :thumb:
But not much bud.:Namaste:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Welcome to 420 magazine @Neecy

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are going to need to feed your lady, if you want to make it to harvest.
I don't know what you financial situation is, but you will need to get some nutrients to get a dissent yield.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hey thank you for the info. I’m just trying to figure out if it’s gonna grow any at all. Oh I was able to look up a uv light in Amazon not too expensive for like 30 so hopefully I’ll be able to buy it. And what kind of nutrients would you recommend

@Bill284 do you think even if it’s not much do you think any bud will grow or do you think it’s a dud.
Give it as much light as you can.
The buds will form a bit more.
It'll be good experience.
Are you feeding her anything?

Bill284

I gave her plant nutrients about a month ago idk if it was the correct one though. What you recommend.
Are you in the US. ?
You can order @GeoFlora Nutrients easily if you are.
Get a bag of Flower nutrients.
You just sprinkle on top of the soil and water as usual.

Bill284

Can something like this work?

4B97AE38-C3E0-4B92-9E89-76B037257C36.png
Yes they are terrific nutrients.
That will last you a long time.

Bill284

Are you in the US. ?
You can order @GeoFlora Nutrients easily if you are.
Get a bag of Flower nutrients.
You just sprinkle on top of the soil and water as usual.

Bill284
Make sure you can source them. I'm struggling right now trying to get geoflora in the states from amazon. They are terrific like Bill said.

Welcome Neecy! My first plants were grown in the bushes of someone else's yard when I was a kid. Two one foot twigs much less than yours with a bud on top at season end. When I put the outcome in a bowl I was blown away at how different and better it was than what was around at the time! One bowl was all there was but it sparked my interest!

Make sure you can source them. I'm struggling right now trying to get geoflora in the states from amazon. They are terrific like Bill said.

Welcome Neecy! My first plants were grown in the bushes of someone else's yard when I was a kid. Two one foot twigs much less than yours with a bud on top at season end. When I put the outcome in a bowl I was blown away at how different and better it was than what was around at the time! One bowl was all there was but it sparked my interest!
Thank you, yea I really didn’t think anything was gonna grow but yea I’m trying to do the best I can with what I got I just didn’t journal it so I don’t know how much longer it got and if it’s even gonna have any yield

Hello Neecy,

If you are interested in harvest, I would suggest a few things considering the stage of growth you're already in. Unfortunately, any growth is likely going to be tied to the root system and from what I perceive she was flowered quite early. Now, I would either try to give it more light and or light intensity and ensure she's not over watered. From here, you could try to add nutrients however, your leaves are a decent color. It's entirely possible that feeding it incorrectly could either kill it, or severely damage it. Personally, I would just keep doing what you're doing, little more water, little more light. Buy a cheap jewelers loupe or get a magnifying glass and check the trichome development. I would harvest no later than an area displaying 30% amber color overall. This would give you a no fail point to harvest and ensure she has had enough time to do her thing before being chopped.

Back
Top Bottom