Hey everyone! It's Mr. Spacely

Mr. Spacely

Hello everybody,

I have been reading up on 420 mag's site for a few months now and have gotten pretty interested in the forums. What pot smoker wouldn't be?? I finally decided to create an account and make some posts. I am excited for the interactions to come.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good free proxy or other ip masking technique to use for when I am posting on the forums?

Is it even necessary to do so do you think? I read about it being pretty safe to post on this site with the Canadian server location and image processing software that strips the uploaded pictures of their information... but you can never be too careful! Plus, this pot has got me paranoid haha.

Mr. Spacely

Re: Hey everyone! It's Mr. Spacely.

:welcome: Mr.Spacey!

Glad that you finally decided to create an account and participate!

Not really sure about the whole ISP masking thing. I live in California and have a Medical Marijuana Card so I am not that concerned at this point about the Feds tracking me down off this site. I think they have far bigger fish to fry than my humble "personal" garden that according the California Law... I am allowed to maintain as part of my doctor's recommendation.

I'm sure some of the other folks around here will have more info on the server thing, but if you happen to live in a state where the herb is still illegal even for medical purposes, you definitely want to tread lightly!

Again... Welcome aboard and if there is anything I can do to help you get started, feel free to put a post into my grow journal!

Cheers. :)

Proxy servers are easy to find (albeit not needed here), just Google some up if you have the need!

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Thanks for the replies Goldengoose and Captain Kronic.

GG, I will be sure to check in to your grow journal soon. I hope its going well.

Cpt K I tried out most of the free proxies I found on Google but they would not load the Journals in Progress forum. I could access everything except that one but I would really like to start a new thread there. I'll figure something out and start the new thread soon.

Mr. Spacely

Greetings and Bong hits!
Welcome to the Family !
I will Sacrifice a Clone in your Honor and burn a Ceremonial Blunt!
If you need help..I am the last one you should ask, but if I can help I will. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom