Hey everyone!

420d0wnund3r

420 Member
Hi guys,

I have made a couple of posts previously but I thought I would drop in here and say hi!

Amateur self learner here, I have been doing things for a couple of years now mostly using LEDS. Started out with soil going from killing seeds to getting some nice results. I now am testing what I can achieve using self watering DWC systems.

I don't really know anyone in person (though there is probably a good reason for that!) that share the same love that I do with these things, so I thought I'd join 420mag.

I find the medicine to be super beneficial to my general well being and also helping the relief of a chronic pain condition I am dealing with. The law is not exactly in favor of this where i am living, however staying safe is my highest priority.

Anyway hi and I look foward to hearing from yas!

Welcome! I'm with @Blew Hiller best way to learn is to start a journal. There are many friendly helpful people here that will offer advice and encouragement, and help if there are any issues. I know I was little nervous to start one in case I failed miserably I didn't want it public. However I quickly realized reading others journals with the help and knowledge that is here it would be hard to fail. Good luck, hopefully your laws will catch up to the 21st century soon.

Hi guys,

I have made a couple of posts previously but I thought I would drop in here and say hi!

Amateur self learner here, I have been doing things for a couple of years now mostly using LEDS. Started out with soil going from killing seeds to getting some nice results. I now am testing what I can achieve using self watering DWC systems.

I don't really know anyone in person (though there is probably a good reason for that!) that share the same love that I do with these things, so I thought I'd join 420mag.

I find the medicine to be super beneficial to my general well being and also helping the relief of a chronic pain condition I am dealing with. The law is not exactly in favor of this where i am living, however staying safe is my highest priority.

Anyway hi and I look foward to hearing from yas!
:welcome: You will be well taken care of here it is an awesome community. :420: is the best place to be.
You'll find a few mates from downunder around here.

Welcome!! The amount of knowledge from everyone here, you will definitely learn a ton! Wish you the best on your grows!

Back
Top Bottom