Hey experienced growers check out my plants let me get your opinion

Tmac23

Hey my girls turn a month old on the 8th just wondering how are they looking to you guys... I'm going to start giving them nutes I just brought the general hydroponics floraseries performance pack should I follow the schedule on the box? I'm growing two auto fruit punch and a regular Humboldt ... I just watered them yesterday should I give them the nutes now or wait to next watering?
20160229_184637.jpg
20160229_184624.jpg
20160229_184618.jpg

Looking good nice job i have been using the same nutes for years and the pack is good i love it comes with everything :thumb: i follow the box to a T and never have a problem but you should get a PPM tester just to make sure. But good pick with the fritz you love the out come trust me all the store food in the small plants is gone by now so when you feed just feed 1/4 strength to get use and the plant will get hook lol its like crack for the plant now its going to want more so next feed full strength do water water feed stick to that your rocking

Next time fill the pots. for now I would roll down the pots a bit because you don't want that much "extra" pot space there. It reduces critical airflow to the lower plant. That can cause a whole host of problems including rot and death. Not likely in a well ventilated space but still not a good idea to have that much "blocking" going on.

:goodluck:

Also I would get drip pans and add river rocks like this so you can get some decent runoff and not have rot in the bottom of the pot. Fabric pots on the ground have a hard time drying out in the very middle bottom.

rocks1.JPG

oh yeah I missed that..autos... No nutes yet. Let them grow a bit. You can inadvertently cause early flowering by giving just a smidgen too much nutes too early. If that is a decent soil blend they can grow easily 2 months without help from seed. Let them be for a bit I'd say.

that humbolt is going to be a beast by the time the autos finish!(unless you have another room for her) top and train her for sure.. I've noticed some people don't feed the auto's till bloom nutes when they slow down the early flower stretch but i wouldn't know from experience as I'm using dry nutes and ewc tea.. i assume the whole flora schedule would be fine with autos if its started diluted and of coarse altered to the auto-life span. would you mind sharing what light your using? assuming an mh atm?

Back
Top Bottom