Hey from Oregon

sleepy1love1

My better half (husband) and I have been doing a whole lot of googling looking for tips on how to grow our ladies to be the best they can be and, low and behold, we stumbled across this site. We really appreciate all of the time and effort that people all over America, let alone the world, put into helping others with the movement. We really enjoy all of the tips and pics everyone has put up and hopefully, with time, we will get some of our own on here.

We are first time 'independent' growers, we grew before, a few years ago, but we had family helping with the different issues that can come about and started with 3 little babies. Now, we have 3 different strains (all female of course) and have them in all different stages. We have got a few little babies and we are patiently waiting for them to root. We have a few vegging out and then we have the 3 teenage girls whom we JUST put into bloom. I am learning how to clone, so I am ALWAYS looking for suggestions.

I guess I just wanted to say "Hey All!!" to the 420 community and we look forward to chattin' with all you!!!

:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom