Father & Son Grow Team

LOGROW420

420 Member
Hey guys, we completely forgot to introduce ourselves before getting into the forums and posting. We are definitely excited to be here, and are looking forward to sharing with all the fellow green thumbs out there.

We are a father son team, with around 20 years of combined growing experience. Both indoor and outdoor. We have pretty much kept it simple the past few years with a handful of strains we really liked.
But we have come to the conclusion that it's time to have some fun and expand our smorgasboard of smoke, and our seed bank! yay!
This will be our first year with breeding and cross pollination. We are for sure a little nervous. But..By the looks of it, I think we have come to right community that will help guide us towards a successful endeavor. :thumb:

Thanks for having us! We really appreciate the help this community has to offer.:thanks:

Welcome to 420 magazine LoGrow420
Have y’all been through the helpful links for new members, have one at the bottom of my post. Check out the sponsors for 420 and the guide lines . Would like to see a journal by y’all of one of your grows !

Welcome ,LOGROW420 - Glad to have you here!
My 4 sons and I are also a team-I grow it,and they smoke it...

Back
Top Bottom