Yea yea another Cali grower, snore

Me neither..I've got a landline...I do have an old burner flip phone,but I
don't even know where it is right now...
Scroll down a little farther,it tells you how to upload from a desktop or laptop...

Is the Ala, Alaska or Alabama

That would be the latter.

I'm an 80's child so...

Apparently both Legend and Jovi like to make wine:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...0b4105f7ca0_story.html?utm_term=.f6444bd75892

Zakk Wylde is one of my favorites. I lean toward the ones who seem to be on the verge of losing control but are in perfect control and the envelope pushers: Hendrix, Wylde, Van Halen, Healey, etc;...

Of course, I also had my teenager listening to Journey today (Neal Schon is a decent guitarist anyway) just so he could hear the lyrics "into the midnight sun" in Faithfully since he's completely obsessed with climate and sun cycles right now. It's an autism thing.

I'm just Runnin' with the Devil ('s weed) on the Road to Nowhere. I hear it leads to me.

Anyway, this is me not high (because I don't/can't - job and all). Imagine there's no prohibition. No chance to lose my job, too.

Greetings, as a first time grower I am looking forward to learning and once knowledgeable sharing it with others. This is a Father / Son project that the Boy Scouts probably don't have a specific badge for but an opportunity to spend time together none the less, he's 21 so no bad vibes please. We recently purchased 6 clones from a very reputable source, with advice from friends and family we tossed them in 25 gallon containers with some nice potting soil, a little root enhancer and some growth promoter. The plants are doing well, they had a small hiccup with too much sun exposure but we are over that hurdle. I am growing to help a Medical condition that western medicine has no reasonable solution to, so here I am. I am an avid reader of forums and other sources of knowledge, especially new areas where I have no knowledge. We are in the Central Sierra Foothills and there have been cannabis gardens around this area for years so I know we have the climate, just a bit of water and a dash of knowledge and we should be successful, Wish us luck !
I’m 52 my son is 21 I’m a Brickie in Melbourne been smoking this wonderful weed for many years my son works with me he also smokes regularly. I have no concerns whatsoever always said rather the safest than the horrid. Hope it works out my friend my first indoor is of to a slow start so fingers crossed

The "we can't get rid of this guy" trophy comes after the "would you just shut up already" trophy. You'll get there. I have faith. I gotta have faith.

Sorry, I'm like a male Ally McBeal {song always in my head even when I don't want it} with a bad made up lyrics mode to boot.

I’m 52 my son is 21 I’m a Brickie in Melbourne been smoking this wonderful weed for many years my son works with me he also smokes regularly. I have no concerns whatsoever always said rather the safest than the horrid. Hope it works out my friend my first indoor is of to a slow start so fingers crossed
It does make him a damn site easier to deal with sometimes, I am sure you know what I mean

Welcome to 420 mate. Im in Scotland where for some reason if you put your weed in a tuna can and slap an Rx California medical label on it it's suddenly worth £30 per gram and people will jump through hoops to pay £500 an oz regardless of what's inside. It's fuckin insane. I've done it myself.
Just tell folk it's imported from Cali and it's worth 4x the price no arguments.
Doubt you get that much for it round your way but you Cali guys have really boosted our local dealers economy so thank you :)

OK I did it my journal has been kicked off SierraCowboy5varietyOutdoorSoil2019 come join in on the fun. I worked at a place awhile back and had lots of interaction with the clients. One day one of my regulars was being particularly difficult so I asked" if you dislike this place so much why do you continue to frequent it " he replied 'You're right I don't like this place, I just come in to see what you're going to do or say next" good enough. You might not like what I am doing but you might get a good laugh or two and heck who knows you might learn something. Don't get me wrong it is very unlikely that you will get anything from me this go around but maybe one of the "Smart People" will chime in, I can hope.

Well Cali has had a world wide rep for good Bud for quite some time. I can say I may have been smok'in some top shelf bud around here for at least 30 years. Tell your suppliers we need a little something for the bump in profits!

It's quite lengthy, the members were trying to help me get to 50 so that I can have full access, sorry about the length.
I saw that ! Congratulations on the journal .

So I am looking at journals to find out what to do in mine and am not having much luck on clones in soil outside. Is that not a thing these days? I am I a dinosaur.
Hi Sierra, welcome to 420. I'm a similar grower to you. Very similar in fact. I started growing last year with my 29 yr old son. We started with clones from Dark Heart nursery as well. I'm located in the Bay Area (grew up near you in Modesto). Your location should be excellent and DH nursery is excellent. I see you've got a journal now so I'll head on over to check it out. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom