Hey guys new to this and a quick question

Curtischam

420 Member
evening 420 folks. Have a couple plants on my deck and its getting too cold at night and not enough sun anymore (vancouver canada). Anyway the buds arent ready but I feel I should start cutting to save what I can, any thoughts. White pistiles and very few brown ones.

Appreciate the feedback, also what would I use it for, butter or oil

Ah Vancouver in the fall, rain for a long while, days aren't optimal anymore, we're getting morning frost already in the northwest coast.

Okay, im on vancouver island, have any pics? Do you have any mold/rot thats making you harvest? If no mold, youll be fine, pics will help alot buddy. Also keep the watering to a minimum, the humidity this time of year is too much and plants absorb humidity through osmosis.

Okay, im on vancouver island, have any pics? Do you have any mold/rot thats making you harvest? If no mold, youll be fine, pics will help alot buddy. Also keep the watering to a minimum, the humidity this time of year is too much and plants absorb humidity through osmosis.

Attachments

• 20191011_072459.jpg
    20191011_072459.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 108
Pennywise these are my 2 from the tent, not sure how far along or how close they are to finishing either, my first grow

Attachments

• 20191011_081618.jpg
    20191011_081618.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 90
Back
Top Bottom