hey people!

Hi 44magnum, welcome to 420 Magazine.

Don't worry about being new, we all were at some point in time. One of the great things about this site is the sense of community and camaraderie we all share.

There is an unbelieveable amount of information here. It may even seem a little overwhelming for someone brand new to the site and/or lifestyle. Whether your interest is world wide cannabis news, political activism, growing, or just chatting with others who enjoy the subject, you can find it here. Again, don't worry. If you have any questions, need help navigating the site or finding some particular piece of information, just ask. We are all here to share our knowledge and love of this wonderful plant we call cannabis.

Hi and welcome to the forums, 44. There's lots of great people and fantastic information here.

We always like hear what you have to say, so please post often. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Ahhh..North Carollina, one of my favorite places. I spent lots of time in western NC. I did a lot of whitewater rafting there, and just loved exploring the place. And the beaches to the east, well you cant go wrong!

And 44, I've been to Murrel's Inlet many times. We ate our way through town!

Peace and happiness

Back
Top Bottom