Hey!

Hi guys, I'm Away!

Been looking around this forum for quite some time now, and finnaly decided to sign up!
Also i have been planning on trying to growing for some years now, and i've finnaly made the decision!
So expect a Journal from me within the next few months :high-five:

- and i gotta say i love this forum, it seems that whatever the question, the answers already here! :thumb:

Welcome Away! And I must say you've made great decisions by deciding to grow and to join the forum! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

:welcome: :Namaste: :cheer:

Nice. I love growing with led. I added one after my 2nd grow and my third grow with the light was so much better. You will love the led. What watt are the chips? 1,3,5? The higher the watt the more penetration through the canopy the led will give. Led technology has grown by leaps in the past few years and I'm sure you will love the end product. Welcome to the site and if you have questions feel free to stop by my journal to ask any. The link is in my signature underneath every forum post that I make. Have a nice day

Nice. I love growing with led. I added one after my 2nd grow and my third grow with the light was so much better. You will love the led. What watt are the chips? 1,3,5? The higher the watt the more penetration through the canopy the led will give. Led technology has grown by leaps in the past few years and I'm sure you will love the end product. Welcome to the site and if you have questions feel free to stop by my journal to ask any. The link is in my signature underneath every forum post that I make. Have a nice day

Motoco: Thanks buddy!

SmokerJoe: Thanks man, i've subbed for your journal :)
Yeah, i've been reading around ALOT lately, not being able to decide wether i should go with HPS og LED.. Then i noticed some grow journals on here with LED's from TopLED, and i've pretty much only seen good stuff so far from them, with the Mars series. So yeah, i got my paycheck last friday, and decided to make a move :) hope its worth it!
The light is made of 80x5w diodes, it's listed as a 400w light but will probably only draw about 220-250w. And then there is another important factor on the LED... It doesnt get as hot as HPS, and my room is quite small, so it could easily have been a problem for me.
Crossing my fingers and waiting impatiently!

Thanks for the sub. Yeah led are insanely cooler then a hps it isnt even close. In a closed closet all night the max the temp will be in the morning is about 74. If I closed the closet door with the hps I have had it get to 104 or 90 barely cracked. You will love the led.

Back
Top Bottom