hi all

chaka99

hey guys just joined up and have found some lovely info here nice forum. so a little about myself, iv been smoking weed since I was a little nipper but have never done a real grow, iv done a few in the window with bag seed's, as you can imagine It was a complete waste of time and space, there were worse than useless. last year I grew a c99 outdoor in my garden veged it all summer and around mid sept got it put under lights to flower got 2oz dried very nice. anyway I'm currently around a week into flower in my first real grow lost one that turned hermy, almost lost one to my dogs (bad dog) but its now a bonsai sensi tiny but plenty of cholas. if anyone could answer a few questions id appreciate it, 1. I cant get the humidity higher than 30% tips would be awesome.
2. Iv not feed my plant anything in the veg stage a mistake I know, but im geting nutits tomorrow but not sure which to get, biobizz or ionic. thanks guys! peace out

hey guys just joined up and have found some lovely info here nice forum. so a little about myself, iv been smoking weed since I was a little nipper but have never done a real grow, iv done a few in the window with bag seed's, as you can imagine It was a complete waste of time and space, there were worse than useless. last year I grew a c99 outdoor in my garden veged it all summer and around mid sept got it put under lights to flower got 2oz dried very nice. anyway I'm currently around a week into flower in my first real grow lost one that turned hermy, almost lost one to my dogs (bad dog) but its now a bonsai sensi tiny but plenty of cholas. if anyone could answer a few questions id appreciate it, 1. I cant get the humidity higher than 30% tips would be awesome.
2. Iv not feed my plant anything in the veg stage a mistake I know, but im geting nutits tomorrow but not sure which to get, biobizz or ionic. thanks guys! peace out

:welcome:I wouldn't worry about your humidity right at 30% during flower but you can always buy a humidifier and as far as nutes i use fox farm trio and i'm unsure about those you listed. But there are others on here who can answer all your questions. :peace:

chaka99, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. I grew some NL/C99 a few years back and that was some excellent herb. Not a huge yield but it was great smoke. Some good links to excellent threads are New Member Start Links and Frequently Asked Questions the latter is a good place to ask questions and get help. We want to spread the truth about the benefits of cannabis and hemp globally. Look around and if you have questions just ask. :peace: :Namaste:

Great Intro! :welcome: :48 , you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing.

Congrats on your harvest :high-five: Feel free to drop by my "yard" and say hello, the link is below.

Stop by & take a peek at Fluxy Lady, some

unique pics and shares of a grow style that has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

I hope you are enjoying the site, please feel free to ask me anything you would like to know,

I'm familiar w indoor and outdoor growing. I'd be glad to help w anything.

You have found a wonderful place :circle-of-love:

wow iv been a few forum and there nowhere near and friendly thanks all I can see iv found my home hehe. I put a few pic up of my grow if any one is interested, I sure you could give me some pointers!

Back
Top Bottom