hi all!

sfstino

420 Member
just a lil hello and a huge thank you for all the info I've already picked up on, from lurking.
I've done a couple of grows, which have been complete failures. This time around I hope that
I can get something going with good results.

sfstino

:welcome: sfstino to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

just a lil hello and a huge thank you for all the info I've already picked up on, from lurking.
I've done a couple of grows, which have been complete failures. This time around I hope that
I can get something going with good results.

sfstino

thank you all!
I will definitely take you up on the offer duty. I currently have some seedlings
going in a small propagation tent(ghs white rhino, critical kush and a c99). I also have an auto flower (fruit auto from dinafem). Will take to take a clone or two and grow those out in a 3'x3'x6' tent.

The auto flower is going on thirty days and has yet to flower. Since I'm not quite ready to throw up the big tent, I may not keep it. I wonder if it's even worth cloning the non flowering auto and grow it along with the other clones?

Would that be something worth trying?

sfstino

dont give up on the auto,its growing so let it grow.

you CANNOT clone/take cuttings from autos,its a once and done deal and the stress of cutting here will hurt your yield,they love to be left alone

welcome to the site

Back
Top Bottom