Hi everyone :-)

Duncan

Hi everyone here at 420, my name is Duncan.
Been growing on and off for a few years now, outdoors only as that's what's easiest for me. Grown some hefty mommas over time, but want to grow bigger! Have some questions of course, but I'll find a more relevant forum to post them.
Keep it hazy,
Duncan.

:welcome: Duncan :high-five: glad to see a new outdoor grower, we are one of the same! :thumb:

you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing & learning with new 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant, hopefully,
share something with us, or just share a comment.

You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or
participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Trichomes.
Makes a new-comer like me much more comfortable at posting and participating.
I'll have a browse through your threads now. :blunt:
Keep it hazy,
Duncan.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Trichomes.
Makes a new-comer like me much more comfortable at posting and participating.
I'll have a browse through your threads now. :blunt:
Keep it hazy,
Duncan.

:woohoo: my yard is not quite like most others, we like it this way, i tend to get a bit :goof: & :lot-o-toke:

I hope you will share something when you visit, glad to have you join in

and learn something, post a question, we'll get you accomodated and I'll have these ready for a return visit, :passitleft: :passitleft:

if you would like to join my :party: i'd love to have you join my fun in growing & knowing

more, for bigger buds!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom