Hi from Ontario!

Hey guys, Ontario here too! Starting my first indoor grow this weekend.... Terrified that my green girls will dislike me as much as the girls from highschool lol Jk Looking forward to advice and contributing.
I'm tellin ya, get a grow journal started.

I'm going to be starting a new thread on Monday once all my gear is setup :) it'll be a journal and advice seeking for my grow journey.
Make sure to put the link to it in your signature.
Check this watering method out, what part of Ontario you in? Oh. And :welcome: to :420:

Ouu, that's a good read! I've spent months reading up on water/feeding and my biggest takeaway is n00bs usually think 'more water is better' which tends to drown and kill the plants.

I'm going Hydroponic with the autopot system so hopefully the feeding part is less confusing, but now I have the nutes to deal with (dosing, flushing, balancing and increase/decrease timing through growth). Hopefully autopotters chime in on the journal.

I'm from the GTA. You?

Thanks for the help and support. :)

Ouu, that's a good read! I've spent months reading up on water/feeding and my biggest takeaway is n00bs usually think 'more water is better' which tends to drown and kill the plants.

I'm going Hydroponic with the autopot system so hopefully the feeding part is less confusing, but now I have the nutes to deal with (dosing, flushing, balancing and increase/decrease timing through growth). Hopefully autopotters chime in on the journal.

I'm from the GTA. You?

Thanks for the help and support. :)
Hydro. Nice. Good luck. From the Algoma region if you're familiar.

Is that how you get down? Are you wearing a full suit of armour right now. :hookah:
Ha. Just kinda joined the gang here, through a buddy of mine that works with my brother at Walmart. The fighting /battling is an art and a skill. Not sure if that's my thing.
Today at battle practise I got ta learn the art of the sword, my son had a blast too.
It's an entire society, if ya watch the two videos on the homepage.

Attachments

• 20190526_151036.jpg
    20190526_151036.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
So for 200$ I can now grow 36 plants/7 grams a day for medical reasons. What is my medical condition you ask..... herniated disc 3 years ago. The doctor doesn’t even want to see your medical file lol. This is the whole conversation between myself and doc. Doc: So what’s you main medical concern..Me: herniated disc. Doc: does this cause you pain Me: Yes, Doc: how much cannabis are your currently using Me: 2 grams a day Doc: do you have a heart condition Me: No, Doc: ok I’ll prescribe you 7g per day Me: God Bless lol :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom