Hi from Australia

Hey guys, first time grower, long time smoker. imported seeds and now the journey begins. Growing indoors in a tent with dwc and mars sp-3000 lights.
Good morning CQ89 I'm so glad you decided to say hi and meet everyone. :ciao:
We are a pretty friendly bunch.
Welcome again :welcome:

Here is a link, if you want to start a journal and show everyone that terrific setup you have.
Go to the top where it says title.
I'll follow along if you get one going.
I'm sure dwc growers that actually know what they are doing will help too.:rofl:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @CannaQueen89

Is it starting to get cold down your way?
Have you ever grown using DWC before?
Here are some helpful links to get you familiar with the site.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

edit: you will find we have a few Australian growers here.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @CannaQueen89

Is it starting to get cold down your way?
Have you ever grown using DWC before?
Here are some helpful links to get you familiar with the site.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

edit: you will find we have a few Australian growers here.
Hey It actually is getting pretty cold already and I’ve not grown at all before only house plants dwc seemed simple enough but I’m struggling a little to get things just right. A journal may be a good idea so I can see back mistakes I’ve made and things that work.

Welcome CannaQueen,

Saw some pictures of your new grow in another thread and you are off to a great start while working on getting the nutrients just right. Have never grown inside and read here that a lot of people have trouble with this issue of either too much or too little. Looking forward to seeing more pictures as your garden matures.

Welcome CannaQueen, I also just recently started on the grow journey. Has been very rewarding and recently completed my first harvest :D Although mine was an outdoor grow in QLD so a different project to what you are undertaking. Good luck with your indoor girls!

Thanks I saw your grow. The plants looked great. How do you go with drying and the humidity in qld?
When drying I did cut the colas and dry separately rather than the whole plant as one as I thought that would risk mould if buds are touching or close together while drying. I actually had to leave the separate colas hanging in a closet with the door open in my bedroom with the air-con on during the day in that room, and then in a garage overnight so as not to dry too fast and also to keep my wife happy that she wouldn't have to sleep with the stanky bud smell lol. After a week they seemed to be getting dry but spongy, so I then cut the buds and placed into mason jars but the RH quickly climbed to over 70%, so into paper bags overnight to further dry out. Now into mason jars again and over the past 24 hours the RH is around 62-63% so I am happy. Just placed some boveda packs in there now to keep the RH stable. Will just burp once a day for the next 1-2 weeks and monitor the RH and move the buds around when burping to ensure no moist spots. Fingers crossed no mould!!

Glad that worked for you. I love the smell of bud what strain did you grow and how much did it all weigh out to once it was dry?
About 4.5 oz of manicured and 1.5 oz of trim/popcorn bud. She was about 3 foot tall and had 8 main colas. Next time I’ll germinate a little earlier in Spring so I have more time in veg to top a couple more times and train for more colas, and then allow her to grow bigger before flower. All great learning. I’m going to keep to outdoor growing for the moment though - I just love the idea of an organic plant growing in super soil with plenty of natural sunshine.

Hey guys, first time grower, long time smoker. imported seeds and now the journey begins. Growing indoors in a tent with dwc and mars sp-3000 lights.

Hi CQ, I’m a noob also in Oz.

Im not sure if you have yet, as above, started a grow journal but they’re great because people follow them and when you have a problem they hear about it, rather than scrolling through threads where someone may have a problem.

I’ve only just started my second grow, but the help I received on my first was invaluable.
There’s many extremely knowledgeable peeps on here and they’re willing to help.

Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom