Hi from Ontario!

So for 200$ I can now grow 36 plants/7 grams a day for medical reasons. What is my medical condition you ask..... herniated disc 3 years ago. The doctor doesn’t even want to see your medical file lol. This is the whole conversation between myself and doc. Doc: So what’s you main medical concern..Me: herniated disc. Doc: does this cause you pain Me: Yes, Doc: how much cannabis are your currently using Me: 2 grams a day Doc: do you have a heart condition Me: No, Doc: ok I’ll prescribe you 7g per day Me: God Bless lol :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

As a fellow Ontario grower. Where do I go for this? Still dealing with pain in my wrist from surgery in. January and my mom is getting a knee replacement at the beginning of next year. Plus I’ll be able to sleep a lot nicer at night knowing the cops can’t touch my 8 plants growing in the tent and 5 (going to be 7 soon) growing outside. :Rasta:

As a fellow Ontario grower. Where do I go for this? Still dealing with pain in my wrist from surgery in. January and my mom is getting a knee replacement at the beginning of next year. Plus I’ll be able to sleep a lot nicer at night knowing the cops can’t touch my 8 plants growing in the tent and 5 (going to be 7 soon) growing outside. :Rasta:

You can get a license to grow more than the legal 4 plants by visiting a medical professional (that is unbiased towards weed.) You can do a search for specific Drs that will see you about medically prescribed cannabis which you'll need for the grow application. You can find the application here Production of cannabis for your own medical purposes - Canada.ca

If tracking down, and or, seeing your regular Dr seems daunting you can always go through a company like licencetogrow.ca where they will help you out. I've never used them so personally can't vouch their "100% success rate" but it's worth looking into. $200 will get you 7 plants and the fee goes up as your growing needs increase.

Good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom