Hi from UK

Joesmokes

420 Member
Hi guys n gals, Smoking and growing some nice strains over here in prohibition land .... looking forward to keeping u all up to date with my green fingered excursions and welcome any feedback when I get my journal sorted .... currently flowering some blunicorn, josh d og and lemon zkittle in coco, kept one blunicorn back as a mum and taken some cuts to see what she’ll do in my rdwc system! :):)
:green_heart:

Hi guys n gals, Smoking and growing some nice strains over here in prohibition land .... looking forward to keeping u all up to date with my green fingered excursions and welcome any feedback when I get my journal sorted .... currently flowering some blunicorn, josh d og and lemon zkittle in coco, kept one blunicorn back as a mum and taken some cuts to see what she’ll do in my rdwc system! :):)
:green_heart:
welcome fellow citizen of the dictatorship from the tiny little european splinter called the UK !. lol ooooo controversy heehee. enjoy your new found widdowmaker :420:
Say goodbye to early nights as our cousins from across the pond keep "vampire" hours to us so be prepared with the red bull too. remember too that most measurements mentioned and discussed are in US measures!.. enjoy mate

Back
Top Bottom