Hi from the UK

Copperfield

Hi all, I'm a first timer and I'm trying a garden shed grow. I'm in the UK so its crazy on top here, everything has to be discreet from smell to noise to electricity used. I'll be starting a journal today or tomorrow so I can bring you guys and gals up to speed on where we are up to. Till then stay
and happy growing. BC

Welcome to :420: buddy I'm also in the UK and run a shed grow sometimes, I ran a 8" x 600mm long Carbon filter hooked up to 6" Tornado extractor and it worked perfect, the odd smell leak within side the shed but it never escaped, it was my fault as I never installed a genuine intake hole so that's how it leaked.

Good luck buddy!

Of you need help with helping on setting up in the shed I think I've still got my invoice about somewhere, I run a 8x6 shed with only a 2x6 grow space, big enough for 4 plants in big pots or multiple, I will grab you some pictures when I'm back in .

Of you need help with helping on setting up in the shed I think I've still got my invoice about somewhere, I run a 8x6 shed with only a 2x6 grow space, big enough for 4 plants in big pots or multiple, I will grab you some pictures when I'm back in .
Thx I really appreciate that

Welcome!

Hi Copperfield, another UK grower here. Been growing on small scale indoors for more than 20 years now - like you said discretion is the key. We're still at the stage where we have to keep it quiet - there's signs of change, but not yet.
Good luck with the grow - what varieties are you doing?

Hi Copperfield, another UK grower here. Been growing on small scale indoors for more than 20 years now - like you said discretion is the key. We're still at the stage where we have to keep it quiet - there's signs of change, but not yet.
Good luck with the grow - what varieties are you doing?
Hi celyn, be growing girl scout cookies first. Plus got a Bruce banner and critical orange punch also to do down the line.

welcome along!!
a few in the uk contingent here, all good!!
just remember, the queen swore at her coronation in 1953 to ‘uphold gods law to the best of her ability’

the courts are sworn to the queen and to uphold the queens justice, therefore it follows they uphold gods law..

ahem

genesis 1:29

its all the defence we need!!! :passitleft:
happy growin!

Back
Top Bottom