Hi Guys From Turkey

dude i m very happy of this result its my first time even 50 grm were work for me from both plants but obviosly will more but i m very sad for my branch too :) :420::thumb:

420-magazine-mobile623382461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile537650240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1498947036.jpg

Soo even though broken branch looks like we have not much damage . . .

Sent from my GT-I8190 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile151013881.jpg

I need advice for harvest should I harvest or not I m not with then thats why I cannot look with thing for harvest thing someone gonna harvest when I say so that's why I need to know approximately something and almost every two day I upload photo thanks for now
420-magazine-mobile1344462146.jpg

Drive by....... Sorrry I don't know strains or time frame we are dealing with. One more drink and smoke. Can I ask what week you pretty ladies are in? Pictures make great sparkle pictures. But as a rule the time giving by the breeder, it is close. But I myself always like to add a week to the recomended flower times. Now if the trichomes turm all amber you might cut earlier. I don't know,,,,, I need another jack.... Keepem Green

Drive by....... Sorrry I don't know strains or time frame we are dealing with. One more drink and smoke. Can I ask what week you pretty ladies are in? Pictures make great sparkle pictures. But as a rule the time giving by the breeder, it is close. But I myself always like to add a week to the recomended flower times. Now if the trichomes turm all amber you might cut earlier. I don't know,,,,, I need another jack.... Keepem Green
They born 85 day ago and today 55th days of flowering on the left super lemon haze auto
On the right cheese photo so cheese not ready yet it's obvious it has maybe a month. Super lemon haze almost ready I m guessing so therefore I need help for the best time of harvest norcaliwood if you have questions please ask thanks bro .
420-magazine-mobile1654849559.gif

It's still pushing out white pistils on top but not lower down it looks to me. On my plants that's about time I start to see amber trichs starting. I would say you are at beginning of window for harvest of Lemon Haze Auto. I would wait about a week. But I'm new to this so I'm hoping we get a couple more members to weigh in.

By the way, this would be much easier if you didn't have so much frost. Your plants are incredible!

Post by Tennessee Tim on Angry Bird's page:

Way back,40-47 years ago, I grew almost exclusively outdoors, landrace varieties. There was little information available about Cannabis cultivation and I relied mostly on old men and Central American Indians for tips. I was told that " when the buds "hairs" are at or past 3/4 brown the buds were ready" " If the plants/buds seem to still be developing/growing let it go a bit longer" I had no loupe or other references. I found by experience and intuition, that was just about right. If I let it go a bit longer past 3/4 brown hairs the smoke was a better body high(a week or so) and more a sedative, right about 3/4 it was more cerebral from the same planting. Much later I got a loupe and found better scientific information. By then my intuition and judgement was proven to be pretty much right on. Some varieties vary and judging the entire plant, the bud color and size, the rate of continuing new hair formations, the amount of frosting will factor in the 3/4 brown general guideline. The loupe makes for a more precise call. Relax and enjoy! I was never disappointed with any harvest of bud made from good seeds if it was all female and past 3/4 stage. Read up on curing the crop now, that is just as important

It's still pushing out white pistils on top but not lower down it looks to me. On my plants that's about time I start to see amber trichs starting. I would say you are at beginning of window for harvest of Lemon Haze Auto. I would wait about a week. But I'm new to this so I'm hoping we get a couple more members to weigh in.

By the way, this would be much easier if you didn't have so much frost. Your plants are incredible!
Thank you KingstonRabbi this is my first grow 400 w mh first after sodyum yellow lamp so box dr60 and soil only coco I m not with my girls right now cause I'm out of country thanks mom help me out but that's why I need harvest time she will do it but she doesn't know what thc so I ll say her cut them and hang . . . she just sends me pics thank you very much for good says man . .

420-magazine-mobile519578336.jpg

420-magazine-mobile466884260.jpg

420-magazine-mobile390537869.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1198881479.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1822623769.gif

I'd say maybe 2 weeks...a lot of white pistils still...when most have turned brown and receded, it will be pretty darn close...generally speaking one can usually add a week or two to breeders recommended time frame...prolly a lil after the fact...but investing in a cheap loupe to check out trichromes is a good way to confirm...cheerz...h00k...

I'd say maybe 2 weeks...a lot of white pistils still...when most have turned brown and receded, it will be pretty darn close...generally speaking one can usually add a week or two to breeders recommended time frame...prolly a lil after the fact...but investing in a cheap loupe to check out trichromes is a good way to confirm...cheerz...h00k...
Thanks h00k then let's see trichromes in 2 week .

Back
Top Bottom