Hi my name is cricket

cricket

I have been a pot smoker since 1971, born and raised Northern California but lived about every place else since. Currently living with boyfriend Honu in Hawaii. Been wanting to make a living with my hands my whole life and finally doing it. I am a ceramic artist that has recently branched out and had enough success to sell in a couple of local stores and a couple of pieces in a currently running art show. Smoking is how my art happens. It expands my mind at times when creativity is difficult and inhances my abilities when creativity is flowing. I'd make a living out of making pipes and bongs if I could, but not much market there so I only make for myself on that. I am a firm believer that pot should be legal and feel fortunate to live in a fairly liberal state. Aloha from Hawaii, peace out.

I lived in kaaawa a long time ago some of the best weed in the world. it where i smoked my first joint. I Sstill have friends and a few family members by marriage there. but now im smoking out in mexico. I use to love to spend the day at the wall. but i juess it changed alot since i was there.so welcome and aloha and mahlo for jogging my memories

Mahalo Nuy for your comments. I moved here 5 years ago and will never leave. Hope you get the chance to return for a visit.
cricket

Back
Top Bottom