Hi!

So I’m just kind of testing the waters and learning the ropes before I actually try to use the good seeds, so I’ve accumulated lots of seeds and want to make sure that when I do use my guaranteed fem loud seeds that I dont fuck them up HAHA so my plan is to use some of the seeds as test dummies. I've now got 4 in their growing mediums, 2 Jiffy and 2 Rockwool. Im on day 5 and I think they are looking ok, :D I'm very excited to get started on the real thing but I'm still in the process of accumulating all the necessary tools so for now this training period will help me out a lot.
YAY!!
Wow! You have amazing patience

QUESTION

When do you start counting your first week ? mine have sprouted out of the pods is that day when I would start week 1? or after they have gotten at least 5 sets of leaves?
Thanks everyone !!:ganjamon:
I was confused on this too, because if you talk to people on the web, they mostly are talking about the number of weeks that it's been flowering.

I was confused on this too, because if you talk to people on the web, they mostly are talking about the number of weeks that it's been flowering.
Most do six weeks of veg and some like me watch the height of veg going into flower , in other words do I have the room . I’ve only had one grow that didn’t stretch much when I flip to flower 12/12 .

I never had any problem with my Tomahawk, I topped her 2 weeks after it surfaced, and trimmed like hell. Put her into flowering stage the 4th week of veg, she's Just finishing her 5th week of flowering. My confusion is when people talk about their plant being in their 56th day or 63rd day, whether they're talking about total or just flowering stage.

I never had any problem with my Tomahawk, I topped her 2 weeks after it surfaced, and trimmed like hell. Put her into flowering stage the 4th week of veg, she's Just finishing her 5th week of flowering. My confusion is when people talk about their plant being in their 56th day or 63rd day, whether they're talking about total or just flowering stage.
In my journal I put both starting date /then the flower days

How far away is the light might be going after it . Also need some air lightly blowing it’s way !

Light distance is 12in. To far ? It’s a plant n grow light from walmart and it gets pretty warm. I have a small fan in there to get a breeze going and hopefully get the stems stronger. I was using an LED 15W 100W equivalent but switched over and I have noticed a difference since I did that.

Wow! You have amazing patience

Hahah thanks, I wish I thought so I just have burned some good seeds from not really learning like I should have and plus I still need to get my nutrients and meters, which won’t be till next month. I’ve had these seeds for a while and figured what the hell. I’m loosing patience but I know if I don’t do it this way I’ll just mess up more in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom