Hi!

Zayah

Hi I go by Zayah nd I love smoking marijuana. I love everything about cannabis from the looks to the smell to cultivation of the plant. I’m trying to start up a plant but new to the whole hydroponic process but I’m still doing my research. Thanks.
Zayah
OneLove

Welcome Zayah to 420 Magazine.
What type hydro, dwc , Flood&drain, dtw, coco

Hey thanks, my first go around i did DWC, i loved it, loved the process and the science of it, didn’t get to far tho. I’m looking to now just try it with the 5 gallon bucket. I use jiffy after germination and then put them back in the dome closed to keep the humidity up until i see them sprouting out. My confusion comes when they have come up and i open up the dome when do i Introduce sunlight to them ?

Hey thanks, my first go around i did DWC, i loved it, loved the process and the science of it, didn’t get to far tho. I’m looking to now just try it with the 5 gallon bucket. I use jiffy after germination and then put them back in the dome closed to keep the humidity up until i see them sprouting out. My confusion comes when they have come up and i open up the dome when do i Introduce sunlight to them ?
Yes give them light .

I have a Plant n gro light that 15W (from walmart) is that a good light to start off with? My flouresent light seems to be to low.
The grow light , That will be perfect. Actually glad to here your going after dwc . I have a dwc grow in my signature with Dosidos by dr.seeds
Have you been through the helpful link for new members. It’s below on my post .

:welcome: Zayah. Lots of heip here when needed.:cool:

Hey awesome thanxs, hey so after germination and your seeds have just started to sprout from the jiffy pod in my case, when do you introduce sunlight? Do you keep it on 24/7 in the beginning ?

Hey awesome thanxs, hey so after germination and your seeds have just started to sprout from the jiffy pod in my case, when do you introduce sunlight? Do you keep it on 24/7 in the beginning ?
I do 24 hours to build the roots , I’ve gone as far as two weeks.

welcome @Zayah
youcan find good journals that are in progress or completed. have a read throw those. Lots of info :hookah:

So I’m just kind of testing the waters and learning the ropes before I actually try to use the good seeds, so I’ve accumulated lots of seeds and want to make sure that when I do use my guaranteed fem loud seeds that I dont fuck them up HAHA so my plan is to use some of the seeds as test dummies. I've now got 4 in their growing mediums, 2 Jiffy and 2 Rockwool. Im on day 5 and I think they are looking ok, :D I'm very excited to get started on the real thing but I'm still in the process of accumulating all the necessary tools so for now this training period will help me out a lot.
YAY!!

QUESTION

When do you start counting your first week ? mine have sprouted out of the pods is that day when I would start week 1? or after they have gotten at least 5 sets of leaves?
Thanks everyone !!:ganjamon:

QUESTION

When do you start counting your first week ? mine have sprouted out of the pods is that day when I would start week 1? or after they have gotten at least 5 sets of leaves?
Thanks everyone !!:ganjamon:
Seedlings till I see the true set of leaves not the five that’s when you can top it .

Seedlings till I see the true set of leaves not the five that’s when you can top it .

Ok I'm still learning what's considered the stages but the stage mine are at I would of thought was seedling. this is where there at now. The Rockwool just came up so im just referring to the 2 Jiffy's. Or would they be considered still in germination stage right now?? I just thought about that, cuz I think I read a journal where they placed them back in the Dome under the light just opened up the vent. right now I don't have them in the Dome because the other Rockwool still hasn't came up. I have 2 Jiffys and 2 Rockwools.
Inked20200609_164930293_iOS_LI.jpg

The one on the left has started the tru leaves but the one on the right just started . I really don’t know how to explain it . Usually it’s 10-14 days before I considered veg !

Ok awesome that’s kinda what I thought but wasn’t 100% sure. My plan is to only grow them until I have to add nutrients because I haven’t been able to buy them yet and I just want to learn the ropes. Dang sure don’t want to kill some killer seeds #2 still hasn’t showed its other set as of this morning but they are stretching a lot and it has me a little worried.
89139D43-D76C-4CC8-9AE1-67714683180A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom