High dose of Canna Coconut Oil causing Tinitits?

Zephyrs

So anytime I take a dose of my cannabis coconut oil. Of 5-10 mL, Which is infused, decarbed 21-25 gram of bud to 14-16 liquid oz of coconut oil. I seem to get a Crazy constant ringing in my ears. Tinnitus is it, I'm certain. But WHY?? Do any other fellow 420 crew members experience this?? :smokin:

I've had tinnitis for about 35 years - I've tried a few things but nuffin'......but I have found that when I am a bit high and I try to "Lower" my ears and as I do that my shoulders lower as well. If I really concentrate I can get the ringing to lower but I can't hold it. I wish I could figure out what is taking place in my head when I do this.

I've had tinnitis for about 35 years - I've tried a few things but nuffin'......but I have found that when I am a bit high and I try to "Lower" my ears and as I do that my shoulders lower as well. If I really concentrate I can get the ringing to lower but I can't hold it. I wish I could figure out what is taking place in my head when I do this.
I hear ya man,"no pun intended" lol! But, Really on a serious note. I also have had bad Tinnitus off and on my whole life. I'm mid 40. But I also was born half deaf on my left ear. Maybe that, and Age might have something to do with it. But my Tinnitus gets 'Extreme' after a high cannabis dosage. And as for "Lowering the ears" is Yes, something like going to sleep. Right??? Cause my Tinnitus never bothers me when I'm dead A sleep

Back
Top Bottom