Tincture dosage

Virandell

Hi I have a question about tincture usually I been making coconut oil infused cannabis the strain what I have it's around 16~% CBD and 0.5~ %THC I would add for example 10g of Cannabis and 100g of coconut oil and after that 3-3.5g would be perfect dose for my son (relaxed,focus etc) (30~mg CBD) so if I would make a tincture for example from 3g of cannabis (16% CBD 0.5%THC) and 4 Oz of 96% spirit ( I have my own distiller :D) and reduce it to around 1oz, how many drops/ml I would have to use for the same effect like with coconut oil ?

I would imagine it would be a safe bet to start out with small doses at first and adjust accordingly as needed. I'd consult a Cannabis friendly doctor and see what they have to say about it as well.

Someone here may have a better answer for you but that's just my 2 cents

I would imagine it would be a safe bet to start out with small doses at first and adjust accordingly as needed. I'd consult a Cannabis friendly doctor and see what they have to say about it as well.

Someone here may have a better answer for you but that's just my 2 cents
Unfortunately in my country it's illegall and I don't have doctors :D small dose are we taking about a drop or something like that ?

I'm not a doctor either so I hate to steer you wrong but from what you've described it's a Low THC/ High CBD tincture so it's a very safe mixture and I'd go out on a limb and say 2 or 3 drops would be ok for a start

CBD isn't like dosing with THC where you will feel high but dosing with CBD is more like taking medicine without any psychoactive side effects which is way safer for kids

it's important to understand what one is talking about so one can find the pertinent info.

you are talking an infused oil here,, that is 'cannabis oil'

a tincture is made with alcohol,, infused with cannabis,, slightly different tho can be used nearly identically

cheers

Unfortunately in my country it's illegall and I don't have doctors :D small dose are we taking about a drop or something like that ?
I feel your pain here it is naughty too. If you have 300$ look at the tcheck. It will check your buds and give you an accurate reading. Since you are not taking it your self and can’t judge the “feeling” I would suggest testing, it is medicine you are making, if not correct it will not have the desired effect.

C2219103-BED5-4C15-AA58-B06B60C99B45.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom