Combining tinctures

Doctor Trevor

I normally use one ounce of bud per cup of grain grain alcohol. And I use an MBM to make the tincture.

I just made some gummies using 1 cup of Blue Dream tincture (thc/cbd: 19/2%) and 1 cup of CB Dutch Treat tincture (4/8%). I boiled this down to make one 'batch.'

Is it at all accurate to say that this tincture is 23/10% ?

I normally use one ounce of bud per cup of grain grain alcohol. And I use an MBM to make the tincture.

I just made some gummies using 1 cup of Blue Dream tincture (thc/cbd: 19/2%) and 1 cup of CB Dutch Treat tincture (4/8%). I boiled this down to make one 'batch.'

Is it at all accurate to say that this tincture is 23/10% ?

If you mixed them then boiled off half by volume of the other stuff, then it would become 23/10

If you put equal measures of 19/2 with 4/8 you would add them together then halve it, as there is half of each solution
That works out to 11.5/5% because it is the average of the two combined
The actual figure depends on how much other stuff you boil off from the mixture
If you could boil it all off, it would be 100% pure at a ratio of 2.3:1

I suffer from chronic pain and chronic muscle spasms. If I had to spray that wherever it hurt, I'd smell too much like weed. Hippies would follow me down the street.

I suffer from chronic pain and chronic muscle spasms. If I had to spray that wherever it hurt, I'd smell too much like weed. Hippies would follow me down the street.
The spray goes under your tongue and doesn't smell or taste of weed
Can be used as a prophylactic for cramps/spasms

Back
Top Bottom