HIGH everybody!

chili bowl

Hello to all! I've been reading 420mag forums for a long time absorbing as much info as I can from all of your experiences... WHAT A GREAT PLACE! :cheer: wowie! I don't even look at the other popular online communities anymore. The quality of people and info here is top notch, herb produced is probably top notch too :yummy:

Super special thanks to all the 'grow journalists' out there, your experience is valuable to others!!! :thanks:

Hi chili bowl,
Who doesn't love a bowl of chili. Hey :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you made the decision to join the friendliest 420 community. You know the site, so vote in the contests and we'll see you around the forums. If you have a question that needs answering, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. :peace:

420 Contests - 420 Magazine

I've only checked out 2 of those shows you suggested so far but they are MONSTERS! :goodjob: I'm going to be doing a lot of careful studying. I want to try a dirt grow with 2 different mother plants. Then I'll probably take clones enough to get the best use out of my lamps. I've been looking through grow journals trying to find a similarly sized garden. I have 1400w of hps and 400w of MH to get me through it. I think I'll need to invest in decent fluorescent lighting too. I'm limited by my materials right now, but I have lots of space and room that I can expand into as I learn and success/efficiency increases. :smokin: Hopefully funds may also increase as a side effect. :cool: Heh heh I'm rambling on trying to put smileys into my post like punctuation haha :laugh: :focus:

Hey chili bowl welcome to 420mag saw that you chimed in on woodsmans journal and thought i'd see if you have a journal goin about your growin but not yet i see so welcome to the community and i threw some reps your way to get yah goin can't wait to see your plants man

Hey there chili bowl :welcome:, How are you doing?
You enjoying all the research? Sounds like you got great plans ahead. :goodjob:
Continue to post and visit often.
Did you Vote yet in the Contests going on now? :hmmmm:
See you in the forums. :surf:
Enjoy friend. :bongrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Welcome to 420, a great place to learn, get educated, and have some fun in the process.

Please look at my Tutorial in my Signature, the DIY DWC/Bubleponoics Thread. Many others have found it very helpful and informative, although it is not finished yet. You would be surprised what you can do in a small closet!!!

Back
Top Bottom