high from 420pharms colorado

420pharms

Hello, I have been a member and m.m.j. caregiver for some time. I love growing, and I love the support and sharing that 420mag and members do it has been fun lurking as I have. and the info priceless thanx to all. I don't type well I'm missing some fingers, I would like to start sharing more actively and will . I feel that I have alot to share and want to return the wealth of info that has been given so freely. :)

420pharms, :thanks: for the introduction.
It's the right thing to do.
Why? Because we want to say hi and make you feel at home.
I'm glad you are a legal card holder.
Don't forget to becareful, we have a rogue DEA!
Keep enjoying the site. :grinjoint:
I'll see you around.
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site..

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Hi 420pharms
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

Yeah, I lurked for a while too,, so much stuff to read :) These are good threads to bookmark, just to have handy..

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Definately start a journal, we all love to see and share your joy as your little ones grow up into lovely ladies :yummy:
and if ya need a hand uploading pics for your journal

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom