Hello from the Emerald Triangle

Wingman420

Commercial Cultivator
Hi all, I have been a member here for a long time but have not been on the boards for years. Thought i would re introduce myself and say hello.
I live in the mountains of NorCal’s Emerald Triangle and absolutely love the solitude
I am a Commercial Cannabis Licensee who owns and operates a licensed Cannabis Farm here in the Triangle
I am happy to share any info I possess and hope to learn new techniques or information from the great members here at 420Mag.
I will be posting a grow journal and welcome any and all to join me on the journey.
Thank You
Wingman420

I just have a few plants in the backyard for fun and often wonder what it would be like to have my own farm tending a thousand plants. Will be very interested in reading of what you are doing to learn from someone that makes their living doing this.

IMG_20220630_093754281.jpg

Hi all, I have been a member here for a long time but have not been on the boards for years. Thought i would re introduce myself and say hello.
I live in the mountains of NorCal’s Emerald Triangle and absolutely love the solitude
I am a Commercial Cannabis Licensee who owns and operates a licensed Cannabis Farm here in the Triangle
I am happy to share any info I possess and hope to learn new techniques or information from the great members here at 420Mag.
I will be posting a grow journal and welcome any and all to join me on the journey.
Thank You
Wingman420
Your a long way from Rhode Island now.
Looks like you have been busy over 3000 posts.
Can't wait to see your journal.
Oh yeah Welcome back my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

I just have a few plants in the backyard for fun and often wonder what it would be like to have my own farm tending a thousand plants. Will be very interested in reading of what you are doing to learn from someone that makes their living doing this.

IMG_20220630_093754281.jpg
Thank You we grow thousands usually but I am a little off kilter due to recent dissolution of long term relationship.

Welcome home brother! :passitleft:

Although we've kept in touch off the forums all these years, it's great to have you back with us posting again! :green_heart:
Thank You its great to be back

Welcome back @Wingman420

Looking forward to seeing your grow journal.

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thank You I appreciate the warm welcome and your help

Your a long way from Rhode Island now.
Looks like you have been busy over 3000 posts.
Can't wait to see your journal.
Oh yeah Welcome back my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284
Hell yeah Thank You you are good at math lol

Thank You
Wingman420
Welcome back @Wingman420

Back
Top Bottom