Wingman420's Farm Life In The Emerald Triangle

Medical cannabis is still largely illegal where I am based but it don't stop us :green_heart:

Wow

Licenced farm that is pretty cool in the Emerald Triangle I've only watched an old school documentary about that place !
Thank you Fuzzy Duck, yes in vast areas of the nation I would get life behind bars for doing what I do daily. Cannabis Prohibition was funded by Corporates and those are the same folks who push REC to diminish if any Hard Won Medical Protections on the books.

Hello @Wingman420 :ciao:
I'm relatively new round here, hope you don't mind if I tag along...
Making me dizzy just thinking about how you manage that lot, never mind trim it lol
Hi Roy Growin, Hell Yeah, Id be honored yes the whole thing a process that must be done perfectly or its worthless

Welcome back! It's so exciting to see grows of this magnitude! Hope that you enjoy every second of it! Another fantastic beginning to what I'm sure will be another amazing journey. Look forward to learning
Wow thank you for your Positive Energy

Yes I really dug into the research and waited months for some of them to come out of TC (Tissue Culture) this is an area where any mistakes are catastrophic and can force people into bankruptcy

are you breeding as well ?

it takes something to get @Grandpa Tokin to pop his head in. :cheesygrinsmiley:

are you primarily rec or medical ? we had to give up our medical here just prior to legal. the feds rolled a bunch of med licenses up by making it too hard to jump through the hoops. we were never allowed outdoor, not that it would have mattered, we weren't financed for it as it was.

it's all 100% global corporate multinational here now. my understanding is they are trying to buy in and supplant the truly core guys like yourself. don't give an inch. waggle a finger if they come waving cash.

are you breeding as well ?

it takes something to get @Grandpa Tokin to pop his head in. :cheesygrinsmiley:

are you primarily rec or medical ? we had to give up our medical here just prior to legal. the feds rolled a bunch of med licenses up by making it too hard to jump through the hoops. we were never allowed outdoor, not that it would have mattered, we weren't financed for it as it was.

it's all 100% global corporate multinational here now. my understanding is they are trying to buy in and supplant the truly core guys like yourself. don't give an inch. waggle a finger if they come waving cash.
Sk the authorities dont wabt you to create strains only licensed nurseries are allowed but yes we breed im just not doing it right now.
Yes when REC comes in they decimate hard won Medical protections in favor of corporate clowns.
I also agree that there has been a systematic assault on legacy farms the last few years. Many have lost everything between chasing compliance, cultivation tax, and the false promises there would be a 1ac cap on cultivation licenses.
There was a cap but only for legacy farms while we were jumping through all the hoops Gov Newsom’s friends and contributors received 100, 200, 300ac + plus licensing

Heres some pics from yesterday
Gelonade babies in first pic
Blueberry Muffin #14 in second
Laytonville Skunk in 3rd and 4th
The next is Gelonade in the 2week of flower in the greenhouse to the left are Candy Cane and next will be Gush Mints and Gushers
I still have to plant a few more greenhouses but with all the domestic drama things have been a little off for me personally. 12+yrs with a girl I have known since childhood falling apart has left me not 100%

82007347-168B-4E9B-AC19-7C7535438E68.jpeg

646E9A6F-6CBD-40F1-BD1E-0419877850D8.jpeg

6EA04F52-DDD0-4E98-A12F-53FFBBB6D36C.jpeg

A3A30643-A0D2-467F-8A22-63D61D0B48CA.jpeg

239633DD-2FA7-4353-85E1-DB1294B4AD99.jpeg

9527D23C-B4DE-45C2-9DD6-877CD3C955D2.jpeg

43C04C03-B8CE-45D0-9EB2-1B3393F707C0.jpeg

98393020-2503-4D30-8A9A-77AC0182C77B.jpeg

C7854CEC-611C-4BB4-B71D-043BD8C37000.jpeg

93D8CC9B-8FAB-4D0B-95D7-40251030D702.jpeg

Beautiful place you have there @Wingman420 !

Looks like quite an investment in infrastructure, not to mention time and effort. :bravo:
Thanks Azimuth, not to mention compliance and licensing. the investment is staggering and many many applicants do not make it through because there are 40 agencies with 40 different fees all costing tens of thousands each, it is endless and must be paid annually

thank you all
Quick update:
I had to come East Coast from CA because my 81yr old mom had heart problems and is in the hospital
I left my daughter and her boyfriend in charge and will continue this journal when I return in a few days
my sincere apologies for all the confusion and distractions from Farm life. Between my old lady abandoning me, now my mom being hospitalized I will say when it rains it pours

Back
Top Bottom