Wingman420's Farm Life In The Emerald Triangle

Welcome home bro!! It's good to have you back bubba I I hope all is well and our family sends love to your family keep on keeping on my friend!!

Welcome back! Looks like you've got it dialed in! The Emerald Triangle, I know it well, spent many years living in HumboCo in the 70's, went to school at HSU (now Humboldt Polytechnic College) Beautiful country. I was more coastal, Arcata, Cutten, Fieldbrook, Trinidad, and occasionally as far east as Willow Creek and Denny.

9eb0d691-1a07-490d-ae8f-94fa9dd014f5-jpeg.2548225

..... and you should see the back yard ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome back @Wingman420! Woohoo! amazing. I am doing small kine outdoor greenhouse grow in Hawaii. Having a blast. Got some genetics from Humboldt... freakin' amazing... super plants! Last time I was in the Emerald Triangle was when my son was 1-1/2yo, traveling in our family VW van. That was about 15 years ago!
:woohoo:

Here's a few pix from yesterday. Just about a month in the field at this point. A mix of my pollen chuck 2021 seeds. A cross of the now defunct Moroccan seedbank Bama Seeds' "Rif Kafrine" which is a F-1 hybrid of their Moroccan male stud "Kif Ketama" and a La Reunion lsland "K-1" and a Lebanese male l made last year & some plants are of "Hippie Carl's" acclimatised local yokel strain from 'up the valley'. Yanked a bunch of males last week. We had a bunch of 'autos' in the field last year. Males made seeds and it was disappointing. This year photo-period plants and the males are getting pulled as soon as discovered.

IMG_1986.JPG

IMG_1987.JPG

IMG_1988.JPG

Back
Top Bottom