High from California

KrillyKrill

Hello everyone Ive been lurking in the shadows here for a bit(since last year) learning as much as i can from you fine folks. I started my cannabis journey 20 years ago as a teen, eploiting this lucious plant we all have grown to love for all that i could. After a breif hiatus due to respiratory issues cannabis found its way back into my life. Last July i was diagnosed with an entity in my brain that was causing severe headaches that no pills could fix. The doctors gave me pills and injections all of which did nothing for my head pains but gave me plenty of side effects . Then i discovered the magical world of tinctures. For the first time i actually was using cannabis to medicate and boy did it work! The next day i got a medical recommendation and i was off to the races visiting all my local dispensaries. After doing some homework i decided, if i could grow tomatoes then I'm sure i'd be able to grow some sticky icky meds! So yesterday i got a delivery in from the good guys at BC Northern Lights in Canada and now i am the proud owner of a bloombox. This is where our (yours and mine) journey begins and from what i have read here lurking in shadows of this wide wide world of web is that we are going to get along smashingly. Looking forward to our first grow everyone

420-magazine-mobile186960348.jpg

Hi KrillyKrill_ California. I am sad I can't be granted "Medicinal Asylum" there brother. Its all Cloak n Dagger here mate...Enjoy The time and Place you live I'm tryin heh
Good luck..with that set up its a dream to be licensed ...and bad you have! To be but better with than without. Cheers s

Sent from my ZTE T815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi KrillyKrill_ California. I am sad I can't be granted "Medicinal Asylum" there brother. Its all Cloak n Dagger here mate...Enjoy The time and Place you live I'm tryin heh
Good luck..with that set up its a dream to be licensed ...and bad you have! To be but better with than without. Cheers s

Sent from my ZTE T815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
now that i actually gain medical benefits from cannabis use, my current medical situation really makes me stop and wonder as too where do these governments get off telling me i cant pick something that grows wild in nature. Its almost like banning oxygen or god for that matter. Thanks for the support Stephen23 glad to have found this online community

Sweet...can't wait to see it in action :thumb:
Keep us up to date and I recommend starting up a grow journal for all to follow you on your journey:love:

Happy growing.
Thanks BC once i get some action from my seeds i plan on starting a journal!

Thanks BC once i get some action from my seeds i plan on starting a journal!

Awesome....I look forward to watching your grow. I'm getting close to my first harvest and I cant wait.
What strains are you thinking about? Auto's...photos...I highly recommend growing a couple auto's for your first grow....they are really simple to grow....grow fast...good yield.....harvest sooner.......I think I can attribute alot of my success for my first grow to choosing auto's that matched my cab size and of course, the good people here at this site.

Pineapple kush auto
20170131_1158381.jpg
20170131_1154481.jpg

let me know when you start that journal.....it looks like its gonna be a fun ride

:circle-of-love:

Awesome....I look forward to watching your grow. I'm getting close to my first harvest and I cant wait.
What strains are you thinking about? Auto's...photos...I highly recommend growing a couple auto's for your first grow....they are really simple to grow....grow fast...good yield.....harvest sooner.......I think I can attribute alot of my success for my first grow to choosing auto's that matched my cab size and of course, the good people here at this site.

Pineapple kush auto
20170131_1158381.jpg
20170131_1154481.jpg

let me know when you start that journal.....it looks like its gonna be a fun ride

Wow those girls are looking frosty congrats. I have 3 sets of beans white widow, gold rush (Canuck seeds), and ayahuasca purple(barney's). I am trying to get a mother going to have a perpetual grow setup and due to box constrictions, i need to make sure they stay short. Im really rooting for the ayahuasca due to size, yield, potency not to mention astetics. Good news is while the beans germ, i got thier new home setup!!

I decided to skip the whole mother thing and run a perpetual grow of auto's. I can run 4 plants at a time spaced about 2 weeks apart and have a harvest every 2-3 weeks without having to switch light cycles...I just run everything on 18/6.
When you get some time check out my journal....right now I have 2 auto's getting close to harvest....once I harvest I have some photo's to run out and then start the perpetual grow...it should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom