Cheers from the PacNW

JoeBlow

Long time listener, first time caller. :ciao:

I've been lurking in the shadows of the DWC and grow journal section for a bit. It's nice to see a forum filled with respectful and helpful adults... hard to believe most of us are dangerous criminals according to the powers that be.

Anyway, I just recently moved to the Pacific NW from Texas (boy is the weather different). I like long walks in the woods and campfire lit dinners. I also try to (35% success rate) make humor when I don't know what to say.

Hi. :hookah:

I am very interested in homeopathic remedies and rarely use pills. I am now in a medical state, which is very helpful for my chronic migraines. I have been a cannabis user for 11 years off and on due to the need to pass marijuana tests for jobs. I am here to learn to grow marijuana for myself and some friends due to the artificial inflation of marijuana prices. I also enjoy sketching in my free time and hope to one day have my own online comic, but am happy with creating album art for some local musicians in the mean time.

I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone. Thanks for having me.

What's up JoeBlow? You cracked me up with the "Long time listener, first time caller" intro.
That's all class brother!!:theband::tommy:

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
The VipersNest Continuous
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Back
Top Bottom