~High Lo~

GreenMakana

Hello my good green friends!, :grinjoint:

I have been a 215 patient since 2004 after losing the ability to walk. I have that ability back by the graces of the powers that be, albeit limited at times.

I am so grateful to all the resource I see here and I know I have much to learn. I am a long time outdoor organic grower from sonoma county where the green grows greener. I am in a bit of a colder climate now and have just had my first successful flowering. I have cloned off of them as they are first gen from mother plants. 2 Blueberry 1 Trainwreck (supposedly a blueberry when we got it but I think it got mixed in because there is no mistaking that smell). I have fairly small flowers and I am close to harvest after doing my last FF Tiger bloom 1 1/2 weeks ago.

The clones I took from them I put into an Aero Gro and it flourished like mad. I had to take one and put it into a bucket with a fish pump and a stone in it. I have been feeding it the same nute tabs that came with the aero but I know my harvest is coming up and I want to go Hydro. I have bought most of the equipment and I want to stay with FF nutes and get the Hydro package they have. I bought a PH test kit today but I plan on getting a 6-1 monitor once I can make the drive that far... lol

Any advice would be helpful.!!

I have a reservoir (large square storage tub from walmart) and 4, 5 gallon buckets a nice pump (filled one bucket too fast during the leak test so 4 should be fine) and variable control air pump. I plan on putting an air stone in each bucket. I don't have the stones for the baskets yet and I heard ones made from coconut are great. The lights I have are metal halide and 2 fluorescent fixtures with "full spectrum" bulbs in them. The room is 14 by 7 and well insulated with reflective insulation material (Prodex I think) with fiberglass insulation behind that. I have a 4 in tube coming in for air and a cyclone fan I have not installed yet. It is my understanding now, that I need to have an "in/out" port as well.

I took a few quick pics today some are better than others. I think the frequency of the lights or the fan was affecting the camera. I will try again...
I want to document my hydro experience and I cannot think of a better place than with my Green Family!

By the good of the green go I....

~M~ :bong:

Great! Thanks for the help! ;)
Picture_316.jpg

Picture_418.jpg

Hi GreenMakana, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
I'm glad you decided to share with us and not them.
This forum is a cut or two above the others. :grinjoint:
Your plants have that, I like to smoke that, sound to them.
If you need a hand with anything else, just give us a shout. :yahoo:
I'll see you around make friends and having fun.
:peace:

Hello my good green friends!, :grinjoint:

I have been a 215 patient since 2004 after losing the ability to walk. I have that ability back by the graces of the powers that be, albeit limited at times.

I am so grateful to all the resource I see here and I know I have much to learn. I am a long time outdoor organic grower from sonoma county where the green grows greener. I am in a bit of a colder climate now and have just had my first successful flowering. I have cloned off of them as they are first gen from mother plants. 2 Blueberry 1 Trainwreck (supposedly a blueberry when we got it but I think it got mixed in because there is no mistaking that smell). I have fairly small flowers and I am close to harvest after doing my last FF Tiger bloom 1 1/2 weeks ago.

The clones I took from them I put into an Aero Gro and it flourished like mad. I had to take one and put it into a bucket with a fish pump and a stone in it. I have been feeding it the same nute tabs that came with the aero but I know my harvest is coming up and I want to go Hydro. I have bought most of the equipment and I want to stay with FF nutes and get the Hydro package they have. I bought a PH test kit today but I plan on getting a 6-1 monitor once I can make the drive that far... lol

Any advice would be helpful.!!

I have a reservoir (large square storage tub from walmart) and 4, 5 gallon buckets a nice pump (filled one bucket too fast during the leak test so 4 should be fine) and variable control air pump. I plan on putting an air stone in each bucket. I don't have the stones for the baskets yet and I heard ones made from coconut are great. The lights I have are metal halide and 2 fluorescent fixtures with "full spectrum" bulbs in them. The room is 14 by 7 and well insulated with reflective insulation material (Prodex I think) with fiberglass insulation behind that. I have a 4 in tube coming in for air and a cyclone fan I have not installed yet. It is my understanding now, that I need to have an "in/out" port as well.

I took a few quick pics today some are better than others. I think the frequency of the lights or the fan was affecting the camera. I will try again...
I want to document my hydro experience and I cannot think of a better place than with my Green Family!

By the good of the green go I....

~M~ :bong:

Hooray for awesome informative sites... yet again thank you all for being here. I owe part of the credit to the success of my current crop to you from reading the forums. I didn't even know there were more sites, you were #1 google hit for me.. :)

Does it sound like I am doing it right so far? I think the type of Hydro is called deep water cycle that I am doing. After all this is my first time producing flowers indoors with a few years of trying during the winter months.

BTW thank you for the warm welcome.

Can't go wrong with hits from the bong....

~M~

Glad you found us GreenMakana :welcome:

Sounds tight My Friend, Be sure to post questions of anything your are unsure about here,
Hydroponic Gardening - 420 Magazine

You may also if you have not already visit This growers Journal,
Kush DWC grow
LabRat420 is fun to watch and quick to answer some questions about Your set-up
Please stop by and say Hello.

Also be sure that 420 has the Very Best Grow Support Team that are always here for you.
420 Magazine - Show Groups

So stick around and Ask your Questions and get to know all of us Here.
See you in the Forums.
Happy Growin' :peace:
:roorrip:

thanks for the info weed! I am heads down studying this while my buds get bigger!

~M~

Thats the attitude GreenMakana!:wlcome:to420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis information and awareness.
I myself was significantly injured and lost the ability to walk, use of my left arm and recovered albeit permanently disabled. I am happy to see you are from CA and are a successfull gardener. Here is a link I am sure you will enjoy: Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
Let us know what you think?

Back
Top Bottom