Pleased to meet y’all: Living large in Oregon!

PerryMason

420 Member
Recently moved to Eastern OR with my wife to wind down and grow some tasty waves.
Some info on us- We are semi retired boomers from OR, CA, ID, MT, AK, and other places. Wife likes CBD and other cannabinoids, but doesn’t tolerate THC well. I have THC for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We both have more than a few battle wounds with some disability, but both ambulatory.
We’re set up with a couple tents, a 3x3 and a 32”x60” from Vivosun. Smaller tent has a homemade fixture with two HLG V1 4000k panels @ 110w each, straddled by 2 two 850mm bar sinks with ten 9 watt 3000k cobs along each. It kicks ass-got a fortune into it.
Bigger tent has 2 Mars Hydro 300s watt units. I’m well equipped...well..my grow room is, anyway.
Growing in coco and learning the hard way. Not very experienced and just getting the hang of it. Burnt the first ones to submission and started over.
Built a bucket system to try this fall. It is pretty sweet and I’ll share how with anyone, but there are lots of posts out there for help already. Buy buckets and net pot lids from Amazon and Home Depot. Get a really good pump, soft silicone tubing, and big ball air stones. Tapered grommets on Amazon 1/2 x 3/4 (taper inside), 1/2” elbows and vinyl tubing, and don’t run the air line into the 1/2 hose, drill a small hole into the lid.
Beans from 420 and Nirvana we’re not the quality I saw from SSSC in 1987, or from Nirvana and Dr Chronic in 2002. And they are way more expensive. Any advice on genetics acquisition?
Thank you all for being here to help, and thanks 420magazine for the contribution you make to the movement.

Recently moved to Eastern OR with my wife to wind down and grow some tasty waves.
Some info on us- We are semi retired boomers from OR, CA, ID, MT, AK, and other places. Wife likes CBD and other cannabinoids, but doesn’t tolerate THC well. I have THC for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We both have more than a few battle wounds with some disability, but both ambulatory.
We’re set up with a couple tents, a 3x3 and a 32”x60” from Vivosun. Smaller tent has a homemade fixture with two HLG V1 4000k panels @ 110w each, straddled by 2 two 850mm bar sinks with ten 9 watt 3000k cobs along each. It kicks ass-got a fortune into it.
Bigger tent has 2 Mars Hydro 300s watt units. I’m well equipped...well..my grow room is, anyway.
Growing in coco and learning the hard way. Not very experienced and just getting the hang of it. Burnt the first ones to submission and started over.
Built a bucket system to try this fall. It is pretty sweet and I’ll share how with anyone, but there are lots of posts out there for help already. Buy buckets and net pot lids from Amazon and Home Depot. Get a really good pump, soft silicone tubing, and big ball air stones. Tapered grommets on Amazon 1/2 x 3/4 (taper inside), 1/2” elbows and vinyl tubing, and don’t run the air line into the 1/2 hose, drill a small hole into the lid.
Beans from 420 and Nirvana we’re not the quality I saw from SSSC in 1987, or from Nirvana and Dr Chronic in 2002. And they are way more expensive. Any advice on genetics acquisition?
Thank you all for being here to help, and thanks 420magazine for the contribution you make to the movement.
Hey Perry Welcome to 420 :welcome: We are glad to have you on board.
As far as genetics go we have the best seed sponsors on the planet who will give you a deal on your order. Also any equipment you might need.
Also when you get started put up a journal under journals in progress. We can follow along and see your terrific work.
Happy growing friend.

Hey Perry Welcome to 420 :welcome: We are glad to have you on board.
As far as genetics go we have the best seed sponsors on the planet who will give you a deal on your order. Also any equipment you might need.
Also when you get started put up a journal under journals in progress. We can follow along and see your terrific work.
Happy growing friend.
Wow, I was so jazzed to see Barney’s Farm on there, but it doesn’t look like they ship to the US. I’m looking for breeders who ship here, not seed banks. Nobody, I mean nobody- ships here. Banks are notorious for swapping out seeds shipped to the US. Every finger points to 420, but I don’t trust 420 now and need a genetics hookup in the States. I see all these strains, beautiful plants and happy posters, but never realized I was on a European site. Doh!

Wow, I was so jazzed to see Barney’s Farm on there, but it doesn’t look like they ship to the US. I’m looking for breeders who ship here, not seed banks. Nobody, I mean nobody- ships here. Banks are notorious for swapping out seeds shipped to the US. Every finger points to 420, but I don’t trust 420 now and need a genetics hookup in the States. I see all these strains, beautiful plants and happy posters, but never realized I was on a European site. Doh!
Usa baby, California to be exact. I didn't realize the states had issues getting seeds as I am in Canada. There a a lot of great Americans on here im sure one will be able to hook you up with a seed company.

Welcome to the party, @PerryMason.

Another 420 sponsor, The Vault, carries Barney's Farm Seeds and ships to the U.S.

Happy growing!

Howdy do

Wishing you success in your future grow.
Oh! And Don't be afraid to ask any questions.
I was clueless when I joined here. I'm still clueless, but I've had the opportunity to talk to some awesome, highly skilled grower's.
I take notes constantly. There always something new to learn.

Catch you around

Take care

Back
Top Bottom