New member to forum, always willing to share and learn

BluNGreen

420 Member
I joined this forum hoping to reach out to Emilya Green. I have read several of her posts a few years ago and I was impressed with her down to earth, straightforward, knowledgeable information. I consider myself a middle of the road experienced grower and have not needed much advice with any of my grows. But as we as growers all know.... shit happens. I just learned of her life situation and want to say I understand it is hard to continue with a loss. We (my wife and I) have lost both her parents and my father in the last few years, also a pet that was like our child. It is hard, Emilya from what i have gleaned on this forum you are a rockstar. I had not even thought about joining a 420 forum (Mostly due to lack of time with other obligations) then I remembered your watering tutorial and thought ... hey I know who I can talk to about my issue. Anyway, I wish you the best and hope you return at which point I can let you know what my situation was and the outcome. Well 420 Mag Members just a quick rundown on my setup. I have a dedicated grow room with central air and portable ac central heat and portable heat, dedicated humidifier and dehumidifier, three AC Infinity osculating fans, two AC Infinity exhaust fans 8- and 6-inch, one AC Infinity intake fan 4 inch. two Mars Hydro FC 4800's, two Mars Hydro FC 3000's, one Vivosun HCF3200 and two California Lightworks UVB's. I have a raised flooring with a self-draining water system that drains into a holding container then pumped via 12-volt bilge pump into a bucket for disposal, I am now using Heavy 16 nutrients and adjust my lighting with a PAR meter. I posted some of my girl's photos Donny Burger / Slurty three / Girl Scout Cookies / Bruce Banner / Mac 1 / Misty Kush

photos
db.jpg
IMG-6895.jpg
bb.jpg
gsc.jpg
mac.jpg
kush.jpg

My water set-up. To raise the plant saucers, I used wire rack material and 2x2's set at a forward angle to drain all the runoff to the pvc pipe. The pvc pipe is sloped to drain to the catch basin then I have a 12-volt bilge pump with an on/off switch that pumps the water into a 5-gal bucket. makes flushing much more tolerable. very inexpensive.  Just wanted to share an easy water set-up that has worked great for me
These plants are only 17 days from breaking ground in solo cups, transplanted 10 days ago just watered for the first time today (Edges of soil to about 3 inches).
IMG_7573.jpg

My water set-up. To raise the plant saucers, I used wire rack material and 2x2's set at a forward angle to drain all the runoff to the pvc pipe. The pvc pipe is sloped to drain to the catch basin then I have a 12-volt bilge pump with an on/off switch that pumps the water into a 5-gal bucket. makes flushing much more tolerable. very inexpensive.  Just wanted to share an easy water set-up that has worked great for me
These plants are only 17 days from breaking ground in solo cups, transplanted 10 days ago just watered for the first time today (Edges of soil to about 3 inches).
IMG_7573.jpg
Good day and welcome to 420 Mag! You have an impressive setup there. There best way to get hold of @Emilya Green is to tag her.
Have a great day further and enjoy the mag! Look forward to seeing you around.

I joined this forum hoping to reach out to Emilya Green. I have read several of her posts a few years ago and I was impressed with her down to earth, straightforward, knowledgeable information. I consider myself a middle of the road experienced grower and have not needed much advice with any of my grows. But as we as growers all know.... shit happens. I just learned of her life situation and want to say I understand it is hard to continue with a loss. We (my wife and I) have lost both her parents and my father in the last few years, also a pet that was like our child. It is hard, Emilya from what i have gleaned on this forum you are a rockstar. I had not even thought about joining a 420 forum (Mostly due to lack of time with other obligations) then I remembered your watering tutorial and thought ... hey I know who I can talk to about my issue. Anyway, I wish you the best and hope you return at which point I can let you know what my situation was and the outcome. Well 420 Mag Members just a quick rundown on my setup. I have a dedicated grow room with central air and portable ac central heat and portable heat, dedicated humidifier and dehumidifier, three AC Infinity osculating fans, two AC Infinity exhaust fans 8- and 6-inch, one AC Infinity intake fan 4 inch. two Mars Hydro FC 4800's, two Mars Hydro FC 3000's, one Vivosun HCF3200 and two California Lightworks UVB's. I have a raised flooring with a self-draining water system that drains into a holding container then pumped via 12-volt bilge pump into a bucket for disposal, I am now using Heavy 16 nutrients and adjust my lighting with a PAR meter. I posted some of my girl's photos Donny Burger / Slurty three / Girl Scout Cookies / Bruce Banner / Mac 1 / Misty Kush

photos
db.jpg
IMG-6895.jpg
bb.jpg
gsc.jpg
mac.jpg
kush.jpg

Welcome @BluNGreen .

And your question for Em is what? She's no longer here but maybe someone else can answer your question, or at least point you in the right direction.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BluNGreen

Beautiful images of your plants, what strain are they?
Are you just a soil grower?

What type of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom