Greetings from Maryland

TerpsNThyme

Morning to all you growers. I am a new grower with my first seedling started. My first run is a OG Kush auto from Humboldt Seed Company. My current set up is an AC Infinity 2x2 complete kit. In-line fan with carbon filter, 100w LED light board, oscillating fan and humidifier running off the AC infinity controller. Seedling has sprouted so I’m looking forward learning a lot on this journey and hopefully producing some top notch bud.

IMG_2173.jpeg

IMG_9051.jpeg

Morning to all you growers. I am a new grower with my first seedling started. My first run is a OG Kush auto from Humboldt Seed Company. My current set up is an AC Infinity 2x2 complete kit. In-line fan with carbon filter, 100w LED light board, oscillating fan and humidifier running off the AC infinity controller. Seedling has sprouted so I’m looking forward learning a lot on this journey and hopefully producing some top notch bud.

IMG_2173.jpeg

IMG_9051.jpeg
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @TerpsNThyme. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::party::theband::cheer: :circle-of-love: :420:

Welcome to 420mag bud :welcome: always plenty of assistance to hand here. Not sure if you started one but a grow journal would be the bast was for growers to follow along and give advice when needed 😎

What soil are you growning in? And will you be growing all the way in a solo cup?

✌🏽

Welcome to 420mag bud :welcome: always plenty of assistance to hand here. Not sure if you started one but a grow journal would be the bast was for growers to follow along and give advice when needed 😎

What soil are you growning in? And will you be growing all the way in a solo cup?

✌🏽
Thanks for the welcome. I did start my grow journal today. Right now I’m using Coast of Maines seed starter soil and I plan on transplanting to a 1 gallon pot using sohum
Living soil for a week or 2 and then to a 5 gallon pot using sohom as well for the final grow

Thanks for the welcome. I did start my grow journal today. Right now I’m using Coast of Maines seed starter soil and I plan on transplanting to a 1 gallon pot using sohum
Living soil for a week or 2 and then to a 5 gallon pot using sohom as well for the final grow
Nice! ok I'll keep an eye out for it 😎 good luck bro

Welcome to 420 Magazine @TerpsNThyme

I see you are off to a nice start :welldone:

Here is his first journal.

You will need to attach this to your signature.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @TerpsNThyme

I see you are off to a nice start :welldone:

Here is his first journal.

You will need to attach this to your signature.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thanks Tok. I updated my signature

IMG_2173.jpeg

IMG_9051.jpeg
Morning Terps! Welcome aboard this awesome ship!

Sounds like a great start to me, I use some Humboldt's products in my soil grow some amendments including @DYNOMYCO and I run indoors with a @Mars Hydro FC4800 as my main 4x4 light.

Yet to have a Humboldt Seed Co Seed so I'm curious!

Best of luck, hope to see a journal soon. Please let me or anyone of these amazing folks who introduced themselves to you, aid or assist in any way you need!

Back
Top Bottom