TerpsNThyme's First Grow: Soil OG Kush Autoflower Grow Journal - 2023

She sure is a pretty one. You got her this far with nothing but Sohum soil? Nothing else?

If she's mostly/all cloudy I'd say it's a matter of what you prefer. She'll probably be a really nice "head high" now. Let her go further and she'll want you to sit down somewhere! :Rasta:

She sure is a pretty one. You got her this far with nothing but Sohum soil? Nothing else?

If she's mostly/all cloudy I'd say it's a matter of what you prefer. She'll probably be a really nice "head high" now. Let her go further and she'll want you to sit down somewhere! :Rasta:
I added some dr earth bloom booster a week or so ago but other than that just sohum

I think she’s ready
IMG_9561.png

IMG_9559.png

IMG_9560.png

IMG_9559.png

I think so too! Ready and looking delicious! :Rasta:

I don't really do much I let the pots get quite dry before chop and sometimes they might get a day of darkness if I smoke to much and get lazy 🤣

I don't really do much I let the pots get quite dry before chop and sometimes they might get a day of darkness if I smoke to much and get lazy 🤣
lol. What about temp and rh levels. I plan on removing my light from my tent and hanging the branches in there. She’s kinda short so I was gonna dry individual branches instead of a whole plant

lol. What about temp and rh levels. I plan on removing my light from my tent and hanging the branches in there. She’s kinda short so I was gonna dry individual branches instead of a whole plant
Soon as it's hung I set my humidifier up and turn heater off so I sit around 60f 60rh. If your ambient humidity is high then separate them if not it's not hanging whole. When I hang whole I put the probes right against the plant as rh is highest.
Extractor on low Depending on ambient.
Couple small fans circulating air but not pointing at plant

Soon as it's hung I set my humidifier up and turn heater off so I sit around 60f 60rh. If your ambient humidity is high then separate them if not it's not hanging whole. When I hang whole I put the probes right against the plant as rh is highest.
Extractor on low Depending on ambient.
Couple small fans circulating air but not pointing at plant
I think the humidity will be fine. It’s the 60f I’m concerned about. We aren’t in full winter yet here in MD but the nights are cooler. What’s the max temp to stay under

I think the humidity will be fine. It’s the 60f I’m concerned about. We aren’t in full winter yet here in MD but the nights are cooler. What’s the max temp to stay under
Work with wha you got. If everythings clean I have dried at 68f not by choice but if buds are big or super dense I'd be concerned

So today is harvest day. Maryland is at that point of cooling off but still a few warm days sprinkled in. Im planning on drying in my 2x2 grow tent which is in my basement. Right now it’s about 71 degrees in the room I’m using. My question is what is a reasonable temperature range for drying. I have a single hvac for the entire house so should I try and find a small portable ac unit for that room

So today is harvest day. Maryland is at that point of cooling off but still a few warm days sprinkled in. Im planning on drying in my 2x2 grow tent which is in my basement. Right now it’s about 71 degrees in the room I’m using. My question is what is a reasonable temperature range for drying. I have a single hvac for the entire house so should I try and find a small portable ac unit for that room
It would help get you in the sweet zone and worry less.. whats your RH like? I always have to humidify and that sometimes brings my temps down bit more.

If your running a dehumidifier to get down to 50 then you probably wont need a humidifier just set dehumidifier to 62.
A portable would be ideal.. I'll be doing the same and we get a couple of hot days a year 🤣 it just loves to fall around harvest 🙄

If your running a dehumidifier to get down to 50 then you probably wont need a humidifier just set dehumidifier to 62.
A portable would be ideal.. I'll be doing the same and we get a couple of hot days a year 🤣 it just loves to fall around harvest 🙄
Rgr that. Should I run the humidifier hose into the tent or just in the room that the tent is in

Either will work but inside you will have more control.. I run mine inside and point it away from the plant toward a fan so it's straight into circulation, nothing should be pointing at plants... FFR if you have a massive yeild one time and not much space that's when I'd humidify outside the tent.

Back
Top Bottom