TerpsNThyme's First Grow: Soil OG Kush Autoflower Grow Journal - 2023

Day 81 since sprout. Checked her with a loupe today and a few trichomes are turning amber. Humboldt seed company says 80-100 days from seed to harvest. So I’m thinking about another week or 2
IMG_9476.jpeg

IMG_9475.jpeg

IMG_9474.jpeg

IMG_9473.jpeg

IMG_9472.jpeg

IMG_9471.jpeg

How long do you guys normally let your bud dry and cure before smoking.
I'm minimum 10 days hang and minimum one week sealed. Depending on how much other smoke I have. I load my tent so always have bud, some can completely change a month bagged.

Depends how the rh in the drying room is. If it's 60% I let them dry and cure hanging. If the room goes low rh I put them in jars at 60% and burp for 2 or 3 weeks. The hang usually goes for 5 or 6 days.
👆👆👆 around 60f too..
Stone have you tried 1 week then seal in groves?

Depends how the rh in the drying room is. If it's 60% I let them dry and cure hanging. If the room goes low rh I put them in jars at 60% and burp for 2 or 3 weeks. The hang usually goes for 5 or 6 days.
I plan on hanging them in my grow tent and I have both a humidifier and dehumidifier so I can dial in the rh. For the temp I might have to get a small portable AC because we haven’t hit winter yet in Maryland and my basement is around 75 degrees

Afternoon folks. Can I harvest even if all of my pistils haven’t turned brown? My plant will be 91 days since sprout and the company says 80-100 days. I’m using Sohum soil so I’m not sure how much nutrients are left.
You can but do you want to? Have you looked at the trichs? Is she still drinking a lot?

You can but do you want to? Have you looked at the trichs? Is she still drinking a lot?
The trichs are cloudy. Haven’t really seen many amber ones. She is still drinking plenty good. Every 3 days or so she needs a full watering

Back
Top Bottom