High to my fellow growers

Mtn Dew

Just want to introduce myself. Been reading the forums for about 6 years now and decided to join in on the knowledge you guys provided for this wonderful plant. Old time organic grower from the 70's and just got interested in LED grows over the last 2 years. So if you see me hanging out in the LED section with lots of questions please bare with me. Once again thanks for letting me join your wonderful site. Green is the new gold...

Greetings Mtn Dew and welcome to the wonderful world of :420: :welcome:

Cool, I've always wondered what it was like to grow back in the day. When I dry my leaf for edibles it always reminds me of the homegrown we used to get for $20 a bag. I guess that's ancient history :)

Since you are a veteran reader I won't hit you up with the newbie links as I'm sure you know your way around. Any questions just ask.

:peace:

:welcome: to :420: magazine .. good look on your new endeavor !

Thanks Pantagruel and Devil. Those days of the cheap meds are gone. But now since I've come in out of the rain and elements to grow inside, the sky is the limit. My first grow was in 1978 and I got hooked on the excitement. I thought my poo didn't stink when that purple sinsemilla was cured and ready to be tried by all. Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of this great community.

Thanks Pantagruel and Devil. Those days of the cheap meds are gone. But now since I've come in out of the rain and elements to grow inside, the sky is the limit. My first grow was in 1978 and I got hooked on the excitement. I thought my poo didn't stink when that purple sinsemilla was cured and ready to be tried by all. Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of this great community.

i would have loved to try some of that purple from the 70s ..

Back
Top Bottom