High Ya'll

BAMarijuana

420 Member
:rollit:

Hey what’s growing down.
48 y.o. Medical Marijuana Patient in California
been smoking for [long time] now, and growing since [forever].
any information obtained from Me our my post's are intended for the legal use of cannabis as medicine, as indicated by your states laws, and your Doctor.

That being said YES i grow Weed......some
current strains are;
White Widow
Banana Kush
Watermelon Skunk
Platinum Kush

Check out my photo gallery and maybe you'll see some bud's

Hello and nice to have you here.:welcome: Thank you for saying hello to other new Members great help Bro. No worries here friend, Please consider starting a grow journal, Ok? Have you been looking at the grow journals here on 420? You will become part of all the great growers sharing your ways and ideas. So think about brother. Any information we can help you find? I know you have been surfing 420 alittle while now, but anything we can do to help you enjoy 420 alittle more just ask. As you might have noticed 420 is all good people, one big happy, High Family. So continue to :surf: , post and post often. We will looking for more from you friend. :bong: :peace:

Name's Big Boo, I'm from Raliegh N.C. and am a new member. I build house's and smoke the kind, how yall doin?

High Big Boo and :welcome: to 420 Mag. :cheer:

You posted in another new member's thread by accident. Not a problem but no one will notice you in here. Try starting your own thread back in the main Intro forum here . . .

Introduce Yourself - 420 Magazine

Lots of great people here more than willing to help. If you like a place with zero drama and everybody pulling in the same direction you found it.

Same to you BAMarijuana! Not the mis-posting thingy but everything else. :0) I'll be watching for your grow journal(s).

See you both in the forums. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom