Hindu Kush 2

perfectionist

Hello, been growing for a long time, but I have never grown the Hindu kush 2. I have a few plants of her and right now they are 6' tall and at the end of 7 weeks in bloom. I am on 11 hours. They are putting out a TREMENDOUS amount of white hairs, but that's it. They're like white puff balls and hollow. No substance, no density, no weight. They're growing, but they're not growing bud. What's up and what can I do ?

Perfectionist

We're going to need some more info in order to help. Could you answer most of the following questions? Pictures always help too! The first things that come to mind that would be temperature and lighting, but there are too many unknowns.

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

Hindu kush is a landrace indica that grows like a sativa. Got 11 plants. End of 7 weeks in flowering. I am indoor, in pro-mix HP, in 10 gal. dirt bags, 150 sq. ft. room. Got 4 air cooled lights with 1000w HPS. Temperature fluctuates from 70-80 depending if the CO2 is on or the room is venting (CO2 is on for 20 minutes; then venting for 40 minutes-every hour while the lights are on only).

RH bounces from 55%-65% for 2-3 days after feeding; 45%-55% for days 4 & 5. I am now feeding on day 5 because it's taking that long for the plants to transpire the feeding. Dehumidifier runs at night. The dirt bags breath exceptionally well, but the drainage kinda sucks. No need for trays.

After feeding, the PH settles to 6.o-6.3, but after 5 days it creeps up, but never goes over 7. I did not add any dolomite lime.
No pests of any kind or PM. I'm watering 1 gal. every 5 days.

I'm using advance nutrients and Dyna-Bloom; 900-1000 ppm

Make sure your grow area is light tight and pitch dark during the lights off period. I have seen them do this before over the smallest silliest light leaks >.< hope you figure everything out man!!

Thanks man. Yesterday I found a few small holes like cracks around the exhaust fans and I have already taped them. So I hope this solves the problem. Thanks again for your input.
Perfectionist

Back
Top Bottom