Hmmm - You tell me what you think

Grayhawk

This is a bag seed from a very good herbs.
I thought it was iron diff. but im not sure now. I ran mag/cal and iron threw the plant. for over 2 weeks now.
given them a dose every 4-5 days.
Looks great color, very distinguish markings in the leaves, bottom half looks normal. dirt good pH good. nitrogen o2 of good.

What you think. about it.

WP_000627.jpg

I agree Colorado, I cut light down, heat also. and I went ahead gave dose of zinc cal/mag just in case.
will let you know what I find out. hope it is.

yep that was it bud. heat stress. I cut or changed few CFLs to red CFLs and it cut down heat and light.
not one leave is like it now.
its been a week so that is solved . thanks buddy.

Cool, glad to hear it. Canopy CFL heat was the bane of my grow environment once the ambient temps rose to above 70°. Even with all of the fans running full blast, I could only get the temps down to 20° above ambient temperatures. I've cut that in half by replacing the canopy CFLs with LEDs.

yeah I hope to do that one day but I just don't have the money get CFLs atm. though about making them since I know how. but nae to hard to much time to make them. plus im lazy. and don't want too. I just now figuring out how to clone. .(crosses fingers) if they live.
I can farm with tractor and bush hog fields. but farming in green house. different story. its was hard to sprout a seed. I be I went thru 50 seeds to get 7 plants. what I had last time. even 2 died on me.
we learning as we go.
im a science geek not ag geek.
lmao

I'm the same Grayhawk. I can grow well outdoors and have been doing so most of my life, I even grew Orville Redenbacher popcorn one year. Until I started growing cannabis last year, I couldn't get anything to live indoors let alone grow. Maybe all I need to do to be able grow indoors is cover my house with a gigantic grow tent and put LEDs and fans in all of the rooms!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom